Jane's POV

Me and Milo headed towards the lake we loved dearly. "So you're in the papers today, Aladdin thought I was crazy for reading the magazine." Milo said. Whenever I was hanging out with Milo,I always felt like he was my soother from the world. When I was with Tarzan it was like an adventure, but was never romantic. I set up the campfire while Milo set up the tent. "Jane Jane Jane" A faint voice said. "Who is it please come out, Who are you don't be afraid." I replied. "please help me I'm stuck! It's me your roommate Faline!" Faline said. I ran over to her and pulled the vines off of her feet and arms. "thank you I was just running for you know tryouts..." Faline said. "Faline what really happened it's okay to tell me." I said softly. "I saw Bambi ask Amandine to go to dinner, he doesn't know that I like him." Faline said sadly. She waved goodbye and ran away only to see Bambi at her sight. They were talking and then I saw a beautiful thing. They were together and Amandine, well I guess she wasn't dating him. Hopefully Amandine does not feel betrayed. I walked up to Milo's tent and he came up with his map of the lake. "What was that about" Milo asked. I told him everything and he called me a hero. I blushed and we read stories to each other and then fell asleep. Bing Bing Bing, The Disney Clocktower rang and that was when I knew that I was going to get my schedule. "Get up get up get up!!! I get my schedule today!" I screamed. "okay five more minutes" Milo said sleepily. "no now!!" I yelled. I hit him with a pillow and I took the tent down, flashing the sunlight into his eyes. "AAAAAH! Turn the blinds down!!" Milo screamed. He stood up and we headed to the diner and had breakfast. I got my schedule and I read it quickly.
Jane Porter's Schedule for 2015
1st- Art with Mr. Genie
2nd- Nature with Ms. Marian Sr.
3rd- Geography with Mr. Rabbit
4th- Math with Mr. Sullivan Sr.
5th- Music with Mr. Menken
6th- Lunch
7th- Dancing with Ms. Esmerelda Sr.
8th- Cooking with Mr. Linguini
9th- Theatre with Mr. Mushu
10th- Swimming with Ms. Triton Sr.
It was so amazing! I loved my schedule. Milo and I said goodbye and I saw my roommates.
Faline Deer
Jane Porter
Lilo Hawaii
I've heard of Lilo before, just where?
Authors Note
OMG I just shipped Jilo! Or Mane..... Stick to Jilo! So comment about how you liked this chapter! Also follow me!