Amanda's POV

So today is my birthday and Diaval doesn't even know that it is my birthday! I'm just gonna try to be alone today. Jezebel and I were doing my make-up for school, and everyone was staring at me. I tried out for Eponine in the school play, Les Misérables. It was my turn to sing On my own:
On my own
Pretending he's beside me
All alone
I walk with him till morning
Without him
I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
And he has found me

In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say, there's a way for us

I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him
The world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere
The streets are full of strangers

I love him
But every day I'm learning
All my life
I've only been pretending
Without me
His world will go on turning
A world that's full of happiness
That I have never known

I love him
I love him
I love him
But only on my own
I heard this rush of applause from the Judges. Judge Lottie, president of the school board told me she's never heard anything more beautiful than my voice. Judge Jessica, our theatre arts teacher, was crying because I sounded wonderful. Judge Esmerelda, president of the Dance Comittee, said I hit the notes perfectly. The results were outside the theatre door. I pushed past the crowd and saw that I got Eponine! Diaval got Enjolras and I was actually crying. So I ran to my roommates and I told them the news and the totally freaked! So since I was having a lonely birthday, I headed towards Bella Note. "Oh Ms. Amandine! What a surprise! Let me sit you at a table!" Jack Tramp said. "Thank you Jack." I responded. I whispered "it's my birthday." He smiled and said "On the house today!" I ate a pasta meal with garlic bread. "So why are you alone on your birthday?" A voice said. I looked up and saw Chernabog. I had a mini heart attack because he was the cutest villain. "Yeah, my brother doesn't know so yeah." I said. Chernabog was with his new girlfriend Kamese. I was kind of mad but can't win all of them! Until Diaval walked in with Jezebel and the whole villain group. Everyone was saying Happy Birthday to me. I got gifts from 1,009 people, villains and good guys! Eliq, Chris, Krystyna, Justin, Jacob were all so happy. Then I got the best gift of them all. My brother. "Hey, why were you alone?" My brother asked. "I, didn't think it was important enough to celebrate." I replied. Oh my gosh I'M SO STUPID! "Amandine! So....Iago, Hook, Jayson, Scar, Jafar, Shere, Hades, Frollo are here to see you" Diaval replied. "Ok..... ARE YOU SETTING ME UP ON A BLIND DATE!!???!!" I yelled. "Yeah! Sorry! Send the first one in!" Diaval replied. It was hook, he was cute but not my type. "Next!" I heard. It was Iago, he was so funny but I didn't think he was cute. I went through all of them and said no. Jacob ran to me and gave me a gift. "Open it!" He yelled. I ripped open the present. It was a new laptop! "OHMYGOSH!! THANK YOU!!!" I yelled. "No problem, it has on the front I'm a Villain and I don't care. I hope you like it." He yelled. After opening everything, I pretended I was walking behind them. I actually ran off to the balcony. I was happy but I wanted to know about my mom. Would she still see me turning 15? I stared at the stars wondering and walked down the stairs. I saw Mary Lady and Jack Tramp together happily and I always wanted something like that for me. I walked out and saw Diaval and Jezebel kissing. I gagged and ran. I went to an alley and saw Pitch. "Lovely Lady, what are you doing here on this dark dark alley?" Pitch said softly. "Nothing just saying goodbye to my birthday." I replied. Pitch was cute and did understand me, but I was afraid to be in a relationship. I fixed my hair, got up from the floor and Pitch kissed me! Noooo, I couldn't kiss a boy because Diaval had to walk past the alley and saw us. He dropped his book and I turned quickly. Pitch and I were so embarrassed! I blazed in a fire and flew away. Diaval staring at me and then at Pitch. He lunged at Pitch, I flew back down to protect Pitch. "WHY WERE YOU KISSING!" Diaval yelled. "I WILL ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION! I SAW YOU AND JEZEBEL KISSING! WHY!" I yelled back. Pitch was so angry. Angrier than Diaval. "you did what?" Pitch asked. "I'm sorry bro, but if you haven't noticed we are boyfriend and girlfriend! You two aren't!" Diaval answered. Pitch grabbed Diaval and I screamed "EVERYONE STOP!" everyone stopped. "I love Pitch and Diaval loves Jezebel, I don't speak for anyone but as for me. If I can't love him, I will love nobody. I'll have no heart and nobody will feel my love ever." I said. Diaval grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the alley. I screamed, alerting everyone in Main Street. What Happened was heard from many people and many people ran out to us. Diaval vanished us back to his house. "ARE YOU CRAZY!" He yelled. "I LOVE HIM!" I yelled back. "You're never seeing him ever again!" Diaval screamed. I fell to the floor and started to cry. "If I don't see him, you don't see Jezebel." I waged. "Amandine FINE! You can see Pitch but we tell each other everything!" Diaval replied. I smiled and nodded, stealing Pitch's number from Diaval's phone. I smiled at the thought of us. It was a good day.

(THIS IS MY SPECIAL HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!)