Rapunzel's POV

So me and Oakly danced the night away at the thanksgiving dance and it was amazing. My dress was gorgeous, and Oakly loved it so much. I had to focus though, I was shopping for some new bows. I saw that Jacob let a new bow line out and I saw some like Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, Alice, Wendy, Woody and even Pinocchio. I smiled and picked the Pinocchio bow. 2 Disney tokens, I've just got to have the new skirt pack. They were all so pretty. I got the tower daydream pack with a blue, pink,green, purple skirts for 9 Disney tokens. The thing with Disney Tokens was that if you helped the orphanage or the kiosks you got 4 Disney tokens. If you help out with major stores like hair salons, Jacob E. Mode fashion store, resturants like Bella Note and my favorite Bath and Body Works you got 15 Disney Tokens. If you own a store you'd get 30 Disney Tokens. I walked out of Jacob's store and saw Snow coming out of Aeropostal. I prayed that she didn't see me. I ran towards Tiana's diner as quick as possible. "Punzel let down your hair! Lol, so what're you doing at Jacobs store! You can't afford anything in there!" Snow said. "I think you cannot afford anything in there! What's in the bag Snow?" I yelled back. "Not anything you should know about!" Snow screamed. I grabbed her bag, nothing in it. "OMG! THERE'S NOTHING IN IT!" I screamed. Everyone gasped and I heard someone say "SHE'S BROKE!!" I saw Oakly and ran to him, but Snow slapped me. Oakly ran towards me and pushed me back, then David Charming stepped in and punched Oakly. Oakly turned back and knocked out David. "OAKLY!!" I screamed. He was so red, I pulled him back and he just ran. He was nowhere to be found.