Amanda's POV

So I was finishing physical therapy and I was rolled out of the hospital by Diaval. "So.. how are you?" My brother asked. "Good, I mean I can't play volleyball for a few weeks but that's good." I replied. He rolled me into the school and down the corridor to see who my roommates were. "no way! I'm getting this changed." he said. I looked and it said
Amandaliov Maleficent
Princess Snow White
Princess Fa Mulan
Oh my gosh, Mulan walked out of the room and started crying. "I'm so sorry Amanda!! I was put under a spell! Read me!! I'm not lying!!" She said. I stared down into her eyes and saw she wasn't lying. "I'm sorry!!" She shouted again. "it's fine! I forgive you, but I will be playing volleyball with you!" I said. We smiled at each other and out came Snow. "Look who came out of the hospital and in for a visit." Snow said." Shut the Fairytale up! Your such a nursery rhyme! I hate you! You put me in the hospital for all of August!! I was deprived of summer!" I screamed. (Pun intended)
Everyone gasped, my name dissappeared and reappeared on the next door. I rolled myself over it said
Ursula SeaWitch
Cruella De Vil
Amandine Maleficent

I decided to curse her. "Listen well All of you, whenever Snow White or any Princess harms me or the other villains you will be in a hospital for a month! Only I can change this curse." I said. Snow looked like she got stabbed in the stomach. "Good Job" Diaval whispered. "Why would you do that! You're so evil!" Snow screamed. Diaval rolled me down the hall and left me outside in the warm California air. I felt happy, but a girl came up to me. "Hi, my name's Jane. I'm not a princess so, I just wanted to hang with you." she said. "Very well then, what do you want to know?" I asked. "What happened on that day?" she asked while turning on her recorder. I told her the whole story in and out. "Wow! I..Ive never heard such an intense story before. Why don't we go on the hiking trail? I'd love to hang by the lake" she asked. I stared at my brother he nodded his head yes and me and Jane went on the trail. We talked about her adventures and all of the classes we want to be in. "So, I've seen someone that you like" I said. "And who might that be?" Jane asked. "Milo, I've seen you guys on InstaCrown!" I shouted. "Alright time to go home, it's getting late and Diaval might be mad." Jane said. I could tell she's embarrassed easily. She returned me home and a boy stood there staring at me. "H-Hi..." The boy said. "Hello, how are you?" I replied. "I'm Bambi, I wanted to know I-if you'd like to go to dinner with me." Bambi said. "Sure! I'd love to." I replied. I noticed Jayson Pan in the background with a camera. I snapped my fingers setting the camera on fire. He panicked and threw it into the Water Fairy creek. Bambi stared at me for a while and said " Meet me at seven!" He ran off and I blushed, he was cute. "Found yourself a little date huh?" Diaval said. "I don't like him, he's too good. I like Iago or Chernabog for you." Diaval added. "He's cute! C'mon enough about me, what's with you and Tink?" I asked. "We broke up, now I'm dating Pitch's sister Jezebel. We are the perfect couple." Diaval inquired. I got in a purple dress and Diaval wheeled me there. Me and Bambi had a great time.