Diaval's POV

"MALEFICENT COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Diaval screamed over the phone. "What happened?" Maleficent said. "I don't know but Amanda has several wounds to her arms, neck, legs and stomach." Diaval responded. Diaval ran up the stairs with Doctor Facilier. "She doesn't look good Diaval." Doctor said. Diaval sat outside the room nervously. "She has glass pieces from a glass slipper, she has an apple stuffed in her mouth, has once upon a disaster engraved in her leg from a wavy knife and more. I got it all out and her head wounds are being dealt with magic from Elfaba." Doctor Facilier explained. " Can I got in and talk to her in 10 minutes?" Diaval asked. Doctor Facilier nodded his head in a yes motion. Once Doctor Facilier left, Maleficent ran in with Regina, Cruella, Ursula and Red. "What happened? They all asked. "She has glass pieces from a glass slipper, she has an apple stuffed in her mouth, has once upon a disaster engraved in her leg from a wavy knife and more. That's what Doctor Facilier told me." Diaval answered. "Diaval, you can enter. Only Diaval for now." Elfaba said. Diaval walked in and saw Amanda laying on the hospital bed in pain. "D-D-Diaval.....What h-h-happened?" Amanda said softly. "Oh Amanda! I should've known they'd do this to you!" Diaval said. "Tell me what happened!" Diaval said. " Ok s-s-so I was w-walking from the photo sh-h-hoot and Snow White t-t-tied me down a-a-and Cinderella threw h-h-her slipper a-at me." Amanda stopped for minutes and Elfaba rushed in with an injection, Amanda could speak clearly now. "Then Mulan swept down and took her blade out, I screamed "NO NO PLEASE!!!" And she didn't listen. She carved into my thigh the words once upon a disaster. Mulan got the words Once in and I was screaming, then Snow White shoved an apple down my throat. I was bleeding and I couldn't scream, I was crying and I was sobbing and Belle hit me with her book. I was knocked out. That's all I remember." Amanda said. Diaval hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye. "Diaval, come here please" Amanda said as he was on his way out. "What's the matter?" Diaval answered. "I had a camera on my dress, check the footage for me. Take the dress off of the counter." Amanda said. Diaval finally had proof.