Amanda's POV

Diaval got me dressed in a raven like dress from my sister and we left in his shiny metallic blue and black Lamborghini. So as we left in the amazing car, Destiny Swann was staring me down in jealousy. My sister told me to wink and smile evilly at anyone who looks dirty at me. Regina did my make-up and Maleficent gave me cool shoes. I was so excited, Diaval was so handsome and all the princesses had a crush on him. Even I had to admit it, my brother was cute! So I walked in with my dress and all of the princesses said " wow Amanda you look great!" I was so happy! I fit in with the princesses! As the photo shoot ended the photographer, Winnie the Pooh called me. "Hey, I like your style. What's your name?" Winnie asked. "Amanda, and yours?" I replied. "Winnie, my name is a girls name. Lots of people make fun of me. I don't want those other princesses on the cover. I want you on the cover." Winnie responded. As I left the Studio the princesses were waiting for me in the changing room. "Oh hey guys!" I said. They all viciously attacked me and they ripped my dress and cut my jewelry. They punched me and slapped me, blood was coming down my nose. They all left and then Diaval ran in and saw me. He was crying and he drove me to the nearest hospital on campus.