Walt Disney and Mickey POV

"Gee Walt, those villain boys really don't understand the difference between good and bad. Stefan is good, and Diaval is bad. Not Stefan is bad, and Diaval is good. I mean wh-" Mickey was cut off by a loud knock on the door. "Umm Principal Walt, you've got umm a visitor that isn't happy." Said Bigbad Wolf, secretary of evil complaints. "bring them in. I don't see students everyday." Said Principal Walt. "Principal Walt, I have a problem. You know,I am normally happy. You know this, but I feel that I fit in with the evils. And I'm joining the evils. I don't care anymore how my story will end." Said Tinkerbell. "Sorry Tink, but we're old friends. I can't let you do that, I'll create more fairies like you. Fairies that understand. And-" Walt was cut off by Tink " I love Diaval. I'm sorry but he just understands me. He has to be a crow, I have to be a good for nothing fairy." Tinkerbell stated. "Tinkerbell to dorm room 113, Mrs. Rabbit would like to speak with you." Said Secretary of office, Minnie Mouse on the speaker. "I have to go Walt, bye." Tink said with a hurry. "No! We can't let our best student throw away her future! I taught her never to speak to evil boys and evil girls. Mickey every class Diaval is in, have Stefan next to him. I want him to suffer. And make sure that Oswald gets Stefan to stab Diaval in the back, literally." Principal Disney exclaimed. Mickey felt pain in his heart, but did as Walt told him. "Could Walt be a villain too?" Mickey said with a troubled mind.