Diaval's POV

"Diaval, calm down. It's ok! Maleficent is fine!" Said Jafar. "No she isn't! Stupid Prince Stefan is in her class. I'm calling a fight on him." Diavel responded. "No you are not. Diaval I've been noticing your devotion and love for your sister. This lead me to my conclusion that you'd do anything for her. But it's time to treat you to your own vacation, you, Jafar and Stefan will be going to a Disney cruise." Said Principal Walt. "Very generous Mr. Disney but I'm not going on a cruise with Stefan. I'm sorry." Diaval responded. "You don't need to bring Stefan, but you cannot interfere with Maleficent's story. You need to be the crow, nothing less, nothing more" said Principal Walt. In a WHOOSH Principal Disney disappeared. "Harsh dude, pure harsh." Said Prince Stefan who was walking by. "I HATE YOU STEFAN! STOP COMING NEAR ME AND MY SISTER!" Said Diaval. "Dude chill, you get to go on a cruise with Jafar and..." Pitch responded. "Sorry bro, not you. You'd bring nightmares on the trip, Hades wanna come?" Diaval stated. " Sure, I'm allowed to use magic right?" Replied Hades. " Yes because you are the one who is changing me into animals. Don't do anything stupid." Said Diaval. "Ok fine, when do we leave. It's not everyday the God of the underworld gets to go on vacation." Hades replied. The boys didn't know that secretly Walt Disney and Mickey were planning a surprise for the first day of school.