Chapter 21: CeeDee's Chaos Princess!

Saturday at 11:34 PM...

CeeDee and Harleen entered the mansion after their date to the movies as they both had a good time.

Harleen: *laughs* That was so much fun!

The blue and red hair dyed girl jumped into her boyfriend's arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms were around his neck.

Harleen: Thanks for taking me out baby! 

CeeDee: No prob babygirl! *kisses her forehead* Anything for you!

Harleen: *blushes* C-can I...stay here...for the night? Just this once?

CeeDee: Uhhh...sure. I guess you could...sleep with me? Is that okay?

Harleen: I-it's fine. If there's one boy I'm completely fine sleeping with, it's you, baby.

CeeDee's POV

I just gave her a gentle smile, leaned closer to her, gave her a kiss on the forehead, earning a giggle from her. She then proceeded to trace her finger, starting from my lips, and down to my shirt. She then smashed her lips against mine and I melted into the kiss, she jumped and locked her legs around my hips and I held her by the thighs, keeping her from falling.

I then started to walk and I opened the door and closed it, all while Harleen was ravaging my mouth. I then carried her upstairs and to my room, where we then, show our love for each other.

Lemon starts here

I then set her down on my bed and she removed my jacket and my shirt. I kissed her again and she moaned under the kiss as I dominated over her. She then started to strip herself of her clothing. Bit by bit. She's teasing me. Well, girl. I've been teased worse and went across bigger thots than you.

But you by far are the one I actually like. She removed her top, and her shorts first, she then took off her bra and her soaked wet panties and she raised her legs up, in this position she's currently in, she's showing me her private areas.

I then proceeded to rub her clit, tensing up her body, I started to eat her out, earning a soft moan from her. I licked her clitoris violently, almost causing her to let out a loud moan.

I then stick my tongue in her entrance, I can feel her walls tightly press around my tongue, her warm inside blanketing it, and I can taste the juices that she's releasing right now.

I set her down, put her in a more comfortable position. She put her hand through my hair and at the back of my head, she was attempting to deepen the reach of my tongue inside her.

I started to thrash my tongue inside her violently, causing her to arch her back and she covered her mouth, her moans being muffled as I let my sexual desires for my girlfriend take over me.

I can already tell that she was reaching her limit as she was panting heavily and her body tensing up, she was letting out short breaths with soft moans in between them. I started to suck on her clit, taking her by surprise she accidentally let out a loud-ish moan as she ejaculated while my face was still near her entrance.

She panted heavily as I wiped away the fluids that she released directly on my face. What I admire about Harleen is how fast she can recover, just a few seconds later, she was ready again, she crawled towards me and she started undoing my pants, she pulled my pants down leaving me in my boxers only.

And my boxers weren't doing a good job in hiding my erect member, no, not at all. Harleen licked her lips as she pulls down my boxers, and my member revealed itself, slapping Harleen lightly in the face, causing her to widen her eyes.