Chapter 22: World Tournament Invite!

Saturday at 10:00 AM...

CeeDee was in his basketball shorts making breakfast for his girlfriends who were still asleep since it was Saturday and everyone loves Saturday!!

CeeDee: What a great day! I have to thank Jess for teaching me how to cook.

The boy continued cooking until he found an unopen envelope sitting there on his kitchen table just dying to be opened on it as it said, "Tournament Invitation".

CeeDee: Tournament Invitation huh? Let's see what we got here!

The boy opened the envelope and read what it said.

CeeDee: Dear CeeDee Rose, it is our greatest honor to invite you to our World Tournament that we are holding in Metropolis. We hope to see you there to see you fight the strongest warriors and heroes in the world. Sincerely, World Tournament Commissioner.

The boy had a shocked expression on his face which soon turned into a happy one.

CeeDee: YO ARE THEY FO REAL?!!! SAY LESS FAM!!!!

The boy quickly finished the breakfast and ran upstairs to his girlfriends who were all sleeping in his room as they were all finally awake.

CeeDee: Girls! Breakfast is coming!!

Chloe: Ok honey!!

Babs: Hurry I'm starving!!

CeeDee walked into the room and gave breakfast to all of his girlfriends as they all began eating while CeeDee sat on the bed to tell them the news.

CeeDee: I got some good news!!

Kara: We can tell!

CeeDee: How?

Jessica: Because nobody wakes up like that in the morning.

CeeDee: Oh! Well, you got a point. But check it, I just got an invitation to a World Tournament here in Metropolis!

Kara: A tournament?

Alya: That's dope!

Karen: A tournament here in Metropolis?

CeeDee: Yep that's right!

Babs: Congrats baby! I know you are gonna do great!

Kara: Yeah! You are gonna show those noobs who the real strongest is!!

CeeDee: I appreciate the compliments you two but now I have to train harder than ever if I wanna win this thing! The tournament is in a week!

Selina: How come? You are already strong!

CeeDee: I may be the strongest here in New York Selina but in the entire world? That's a completely different ball game. 

Diana: Do not fret my love! For we shall help you train your hardest!

CeeDee: Thanks, Diana!

Tatsu: Yeah and I'll help too!

CeeDee: Thanks, Tatsu!

Doris: Oh what the heck! I'm in too!

CeeDee: Let's go, Doris!!

Harleen: Well if you wanna start training then, you have to have a full stomach! Here baby! *offers her toast*

CeeDee: Ok! *bites and eats the toast*

Jessica: Ok sweetie, if you wanna get stronger then I'll have Hal spar with you!

Zee: Yeah! I'll even get Oliver to spar with you!

CeeDee: Oh so the 2 people I hate the most are gonna spar with me! Hell Yeah!!!

Gwen: Ok Mr. BattleHungry! Are you gonna eat or are you gonna have a heart attack from excitement!

CeeDee: *laughs* Girl I know you ain't talking because last time I checked, you were excited when I was giving it to you last night!

Gwen wasn't laughing anymore... she was blushing up a storm.

Gwen: BABE!!!!

CeeDee: Nah I'm just playing with you, shawty. *kisses her cheek* You know I can be an idiot.

Gwen: Yeah but you're my idiot!

Leslie: Aww look at you being soft hearty!

Gwen: Oh be quiet! 

The girls started laughing while CeeDee thought more of the fantastic fighters that he will be able to face at the World Tournament.

It could be his time to prove that he was the strongest hero not only in New York but in the entire world or maybe in the universe!

CeeDee: *in mind* Will it be my time?

to be continued...