Chapter 5: Freak Man! Freak Man! Yeah, that's CeeDee!

Sunday at 7:55 PM...

CeeDee arrived home after working out at the gym as he was only wearing black basketball shorts, white socks, and white Adidas shoes. 

CeeDee: Phew! Damn, that was one hell of a workout! Time to get in the shower!

As he walked towards the stairs up to his bedroom he saw some candles lit up, some rose petals that led up to the bedroom and he saw a note. He picked it up as he began to read it and understand it.

CeeDee: Dear CeeDee, we've been waiting for you. We are so horny for you daddy. Come see your surprise upstairs. Love, Babs, and Harleen.

The black-haired boy went up the stairs and as soon as he opened his door his jaw dropped to see Babs and Harleen completely naked on the bed making out with each other as Harleen was on top of Babs as they were enjoying each other until they saw their boyfriend with his jaw dropped and his face completely red as they pulled away.

Babs and Harleen: Hi daddy~.

Without hesitation, CeeDee quickly got naked and decided to join the show.

1 hour later...

Harleen: AH! AH! HARDER DADDY! HARDER!

CeeDee and Harleen were in doggy style position as CeeDee thrusted furiously into one of his Gotham girlfriends while Babs just watched and was shocked how phenomenal her boyfriend was in the bed. He had already made Harleen cum like 10 times which was nuts!

While Harleen was moaning uncontrollably, CeeDee decided to tease her as he smirked at an idea and began to whisper in her ear.

CeeDee: *whispers* Who does this body belong to babygirl?

Harleen: F-Fo-For you. *soft voice*

CeeDee smirked maliciously as he smacked her ass harder as Harleen moaned even louder as her eyes rolled to the back up her head and formed a goofy smile while her tongue was hanging out of her mouth.

CeeDee: Louder! Who does this belong to?!

Harleen: ITS ALL FOR YOU CEEDEE-WEEDIE! FUCK ME, DADDY! PUNISH ME, DADDY! 

CeeDee just chuckled cheekily as he kept dominating her while Babs on the other wand was playing with herself.

After a good while, CeeDee and Harleen were at their limit as they felt like they were gonna explode.

CeeDee: Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!

Harleen: Cum inside me daddy! I'm on the pill so you're good to go! 

With one last powerful thrust, CeeDee came inside her as a huge load came out of his manhood and filled up Harleen as she moaned loudly. After that CeeDee pulled out of her as his cum was leaking out of her as Harleen completely collapsed on the bed on her stomach extremely tired with a satisfied smile on her face while CeeDee turned to Babs who was now on her back with her legs spread opened as she had bedroom eyes and a seductive smile while her index and middle finger spread her wet pussy opened.

Babs: Come get me baby~.

CeeDee just smirked and began to have fun with Babs.

2 hours later...

After a good 2 hours, Babs and CeeDee were in missionary position while their foreheads touched as they were moaning together. CeeDee began to felt his limit approaching as he quickly warned Babs.

CeeDee: Babs, I'm gonna fucking nut!

Babs: I want you to cum on my face baby!

The black-haired boy quickly pulled out as Babs got on her knees as she began to stroke his manhood. After a good while, CeeDee's manhood splurted out semen all over Babs's face as she stuck her tongue out and kept stroking his manhood until he was drained. She began licking the semen off of her face as she was satisfied with the taste.

CeeDee: Damn girl! You and Harleen sure drained my balls. *chuckles*

Babs: Well that was your reward for being so dominant with us. *chuckles*

After they cleaned up, they laid on the bed with Harleen resting one side of his chest while Babs laid on the other.

CeeDee: I love you both.

Babs: We love you too CeeDee-weedie.

And with that, they all fell asleep.