Chapter 4: Round 2 with Amarok!

Saturday at 10:32 AM...

CeeDee was hanging out at Sweet Justice, with Diana, Kara, Babs, Karen, Zee, Tatsu, Jessica, Harleen, Leslie, Carol, Doris, Selina, Pam, Chloe, Marinette, and Alya. He told them all about Amarok and the battle he had against him.

Diana: So this monster caused the death of your parents?

CeeDee: *sighs sadly* Unfortunately, he just straight-up murdered them with his sword.

Chloe: He's a monster!

Marinette: How could he?!

Doris: Where is that bastard?! I'm gonna kill him for hurting my CeeDee-weedi-... I mean my boyfriend. *blushes and rubs her index fingers together*

Kara: We should be able to defeat him! I mean we all have been getting stronger!

CeeDee: Right!

Babs: But you have been getting stronger right baby? *raises an eyebrow*

CeeDee: *nods head* Yeah of course! With the new power flowing through me when I built the Rangertrix I lowkey feel like a god.

Tatsu: Do not fret my love as we will be by your side always. *puts hand on his right shoulder*

CeeDee: I know baby girl and I really appreciate it.

Then they all heard an explosion coming from down the street as they all ran out of Sweet Justice to see Amarok and 19 demon creatures causing havoc. CeeDee was so annoyed of this demon ever since he met him.

CeeDee:

Diana: No time to mope around my love! Girls let's transform!!

All the Girls: Right!!

Chloe, Marinette, and Alya: Let's go!!

CeeDee: Alright time to go kick some ass!!

With that, he quickly morphed into his Black Panther suit .

CeeDee: Let's go girls!! 

Girls: Right!

They all ran as fast as they could to the damage downtown.

Meanwhile with Amarok and his demons...

The demons were destroying buildings and everything in downtown Metropolis as Amarok just stood there smirking at the sight.

Amarok: Yes my demon brothers! Destroy everything! I knew CeeDee was a weakling! HAHAHA! *he then summons a drink and drinks it*

CeeDee: What was that again you gray, Morgan Freeman hair colored, shadow face, demon war clothes wearing ass bitch?!

Amarok spat out his drink to see CeeDee and his girlfriends in their fighting poses.

Amarok: Well if it isn't Mr. CeeDee Rose himself! And look fellas he even brought some sidekicks! HA!

The girls got angry but CeeDee spoke up.

CeeDee: Shut up bitch and let's fucking fight! *runs toward him*

Amarok: Bring it punk! *runs towards him*

When the 2 met in the middle of the street they began to start throwing punches and kicks at each other while the girls were fighting the demons.

CeeDee punched Amarok in the stomach which caused Amarok to spit out a little blood as CeeDee smirked under his mask.

CeeDee: What's wrong big fella? You don't look so good! *chuckles*

Amarok: Shut up you punk!

The demon tried punching him but CeeDee dodged and punched him in the face sending him back a few meters but CeeDee quickly delivered another blow as he kicked Amarok sending him up in the air as the hero began charging an attack.

CeeDee: King Draco Tearing Blast!!

All of a sudden a white tornado forms around Amarok as it swung the demon around and started hurting him as the demon felt like he was being burnt by the light. As soon as the tornado ended Amarok fell from the sky and landed on the ground flat on his back but he soon got up.

Amarok: Lucifer's Raging Blast!

The gray demon opened his mouth as a red blast came from his mouth but CeeDee dodged and quickly rushed towards him and punched him...in the dick!

Amarok screamed loudly in pain as he got on his knees and held his manhood in pain.

Amarok: You wretched imbecile! What is wrong with you?!

CeeDee didn't respond but he threw another punch at the gray demon which sent him on the ground laying on his stomach.

CeeDee: Shut the fuck up! I bet that shit hella small anyway! *chuckles*

Amarok growled as he got up from his stomach and tried roundhouse kicking the hero but CeeDee dodged again and kicked him in the stomach making him spit out more blood and sent him on his back in pain.

Amarok: Dammit! You may have gotten me this time CeeDee but next time I will win!

CeeDee: Yeah whatever! Get yo ugly ass on outta here!

The gray demon growled and vanished along with the demon creatures who were already beaten and in pain from the girls who proved that they weren't some damn sidekicks.

CeeDee: *takes his helmet off* Nice job girls!

Chloe and Marinette: Thanks, baby! *kisses his cheeks as he blushed*

Babs: Aww you look so adorable when you're blushing! *hugs him*

CeeDee: Yeah whatever let's go back to my house!

They all went back to their normal clothes as they went back to CeeDee's house as CeeDee got the best of Amarok in Round 2.