Chapter 16: RB1!

Saturday at 9:00 PM...

It was the middle of summer and CeeCee was outside in the tracks as it was a gym, he was with the others as they were stretching so they could run around the course then he saw the coach named Coach Davis angry as he was walking back and forth, one of the school's football team members named Marcel Hill who was the #1 receiver for the team and also one of CeeDee's friends goes to him and asked.

Marcel: Yo coach you good dawg?

Coach Davis: NO! I'm not because our starting running back Daniel is sick and the big game is in two weeks and he won't be able to recover in time so we need a substitute!

Jordan Carter, the starting tight end, and another friend of CeeDee came out of nowhere and was shocked. 

Jordan: Aw man!! Who finna be the replacement?

The coach looked around for anyone, he saw a couple of nerds on the bench, a guy singing with his guitar and Garth walking with towels but then he got his answer he found CeeDee and in his mind a beam of light was on CeeDee.

Coach Davis: You! *points at CeeDee and gets his attention* You're CeeDee Rose right?

CeeDee: Yes sir. 

Coach Davis: How would you like to be a team captain?

The black-haired boy smiled so big he thought he was gonna piss himself.

CeeDee: Hell yeah coach!!

The head football coach smiled as he knew he had made a great choice because he knew CeeDee was fast, strong, and has a strong arm.

1 hour later...

The team congratulated CeeDee as he smiled, the coach got a call from his phone to see Daniel in a video call, he was still sick 

Daniel: Oh, hey coach! Sorry, I can't be there for this season.

Coach Davis: Don't worry D, in fact, we found a substitute.

Daniel: Wait who? *raises an eyebrow*

The Coach pointed his phone at the team and Hal got shocked to see CeeDee there.

Coach Davis: CeeDee is a great player and doesn't worry we are in good hands so you just rest up.

Then the coach turned off his phone

Daniel was in his bed as he had a box of tissues next to his bed 

Daniel: No fair!!!!!

CeeDee saw the girls from the gymnastics team was now outside to watch the team, Diana was made team captain of the Gymnastic team much to the anger of Barbi, the girls then noticed there was a new team captain.

Gymnastic Teacher: Hey Davis, who's the new team captain?

Coach Davis: I'm glad you asked! Everyone meet our new substitute team captain, CeeDee Rose!

The black-haired boy took off his helmet as the girls that did know him were blushing as their eyes sparkled, Barbi was happy to see him again, and he must be imposing for the coach to give him the new team Captain spot and Diana waved at him as he waved back getting the girls attention.

Gymnastic Teacher: Oh Diana and Barbi, do you know him?

Diana: Of course!

Barbi and Diana then kissed their boyfriend on the cheeks making him blush to cause the team to snicker at him.

Barbi: He is our sexy and charming boyfriend.

CeeDee just chuckled and looked at the sky and began thinking about how he was gonna perform this season to lead the hamsters to a national championship.

To be continued...