Chapter 14: Final Round vs Amarok Part 2: The War Ends!

CeeDee and Amarok stared at each other as everyone stayed behind since this could be a big battle. A man who has the power beyond anyone's knowledge and A demon with a Balance Breaker of the devil world, including being descendant to a Devil King.

Amarok: Hope you're ready. For you'll be humiliated by me in front of your friends.3

CeeDee smirks as he goes into a fighting stance.

CeeDee: I like to see you die trying.

Seeing that CeeDee is not undeterred, Amarok, in quick fashion, speeds towards him, and starts wailing him in hard strikes to every part of CeeDee's body. To the head, gut, chest, face, and so one. He hits a kick at sends CeeDee back a bit, but he stayed on the ground, making trail marks from his feet.

Amarok: See? You're not what you claim to be.

CeeDee: Ooh, on the contrary, my friend.

CeeDee stood up, revealing no bruises or cuts in his face or any damage in his body. This shocked Amarok, who couldn't believe his strikes didn't effect him.

Amarok: You're....unharmed. How? I just hit you with my strikes as hard as I can.

CeeDee: That maybe true. Unfortunately, nobody knows how durable I am. I felt your strikes like a feather. It only barely tickled me.3

This surprised everybody. They have barely seen CeeDee take hits, except in his encounter with his brother, and has seem to be toying with his opponents more than fighting them.

Amarok glares at him as it was clear CeeDee's making fun of him. He then goes forward to try and hit him again like before. This time, CeeDee dodges every strike thrown at him by the demon

Zee: By God!

Diana: He's so quick!

Diana: It's like he's one step ahead of Amarok.

Having enough of the all the dodging, Amarok teleports away as CeeDee playfully looks around to find him. Soon, Amarok appears in front of him and goes for a punch. It didn't go as planned.

 It didn't go as planned

This shocked everyone.

Harleen: He caught it!

Selina: He didn't even look!

Chloe: He must've known Amarok would attack him!

CeeDee glares at Amarok, who was still shocked that his punch was blocked by him.

CeeDee: Not so smart, huh?

CeeDee pushes his hand forward, making Amarok hot himself with his own fist, making him back away. Amarok goes for another punch, but CeeDee blocks and starts hitting him with several strikes of his own.

He jumps and hits a knee on the back of Amarok's head, before hitting another in the gut. Then he hits an elbow of the back on the neck. He then hits Amarok in the gut with another knee before hitting an elbow to the back, sending him down.