Chapter 25: Hey There Sugar~!

Sunday at 11:25 PM...

It was a rainy night in Metropolis as our hero CeeDee Rose was driving his high tech and waterproof motorcycle called the Kawasaki 45 back home as he was done training for today in the gym getting ready for the next match which was tomorrow.

CeeDee: *in mind* Damn that was one hell of a workout...but I still need to be faster and quicker for the next match.

The hero was minding his own business until he saw a grenade thrown out of nowhere which caused him to turn quickly but also causing his bike to skid on the wet road making him fall of the bike and straight into pavement as the grenade caused a huge explosion.

CeeDee: Motherfucker! That shit hurt!

The son of the Rose got up from the pavement to see who threw the grenade but he soon got his answer as Shadowkat came out of the alley way.

Shadowkat: It's been a while Rose. *chuckles*

CeeDee: YOU!!!

Shadowkat: I saw your match the other day and I must say you still don't look like a hero to me. 

CeeDee: I am a hero you pussy cat bitch! You wanna fight?!

Shadowkat: Oh really? A true hero does not call his or herself a hero! You just flaunt around telling people that you are a hero when truly you are not! When I say I'm a villain, I am a motherfuckin villain!!!

CeeDee: SHUT UP!!

The black haired boy morphed into his suit as he ran towards Shadowkat while Shadowkat ran towards him as the 2 began their fight as CeeDee threw the first punch but Shadowkat dodged it and kicked him in the midsection sending CeeDee back but CeeDee jumped in the air and Eagle kicked Shadowkat sending him back as CeeDee began to run his offense.

CeeDee: Panther Claw Barrage!

The Black Panther began swing his claws at his opponent but Shadowkat dodged all of them and punched CeeDee in the face making him fall on his back but he quickly got back up and just in time to see Shadowkat rushing at him as he began his offense as he roundhouse kicked CeeDee sending him into a brick building causing the whole building to crumble on top of him.

Shadowkat: Tch! Pathetic!

The villain was about to walk away until he heard a muffled voice coming from the destroyed brick building.

CeeDee: *muffled* Overdrive Mode!!!!

All of a sudden CeeDee rushed out of the rubble in a flash as he appeared in front of Shadowkat and punched him so hard that it caused Shadowkat to go flying down the street while CeeDee breathed heavily.

CeeDee: I have to win!! I have to!!

???: You need some help sugar~?

CeeDee turned around to see a women he hadn't seen in a long time as she was one of his old crime fighting pals...her name...was...Rogue.

CeeDee: *gasps* Rogue!

Rogue: Hi sugar, I missed you~.

CeeDee: I...I missed you too.

Rogue: You know what lets save it for after we beat this creep...just like old times huh?

CeeDee: Yeah!

The 2 allies fist bumped each other as they saw Shadowkat rushing at them as CeeDee and Rogue rushed too as CeeDee punched Shadowkat in the face as Rogue took the opportunity to knee the villain in the midsection which sent Shadowkat face first into the ground as CeeDee quickly picked the villain up and threw him in the air to only have Rogue jump in the air and punch the villain sending him back down to only have CeeDee unleash one of his new attacks.

CeeDee: Kinetic Overdrive Claw!!!

CeeDee's right hand glowed purple as he punched Shadowkat so hard it caused his mask to crack a lot and it sent Shadowkat into the wall as the villain then fell onto the ground as Rogue quickly tied him up to a post so that he couldn't escape.

Rogue: Good work sugar!

CeeDee: It's thanks to you.

CeeDee unmasked himself as Rogue blushed as she saw her ally's face as CeeDee blushed as well then all of a sudden the two's lips began to be pressed one another as they began to make out as CeeDee had his hands on her ass while Rogue had her arms wrapped around his neck. 

After a minute, the allies split up and looked at each other lovingly.

Rogue: I missed you so much. When you left and moved here...I was heartbroken...I thought I would never see you again.

CeeDee: Same babygirl.

The two smiled but they heard police sirens coming from down the street as CeeDee saw his bike and ran to it as it was still in perfect shape as he got on it and looked at Rogue.

CeeDee: Wanna come home with me?

Rogue: Of course!

She then hopped on the bike as well as she held on to her new boyfriend as they drove away leaving Shadowkat to be arrested.

to be continued...