Chapter 13: Final Round vs Amarok Part 1!

Monday at 5:00 PM...

The white-haired boy began walking home after a good workout session at the gym

CeeDee: Phew! Them sessions go crazy sometimes! 

While he was walking, he heard an explosion coming from down the street so with a sudden smirk on his face he tapped his Rangertix and transformed into his Black Panther suit as he ran at supersonic speed to the problem.

When reached down the street he saw all of his girlfriends fighting Amarok as he was kicking their butts right now.

CeeDee: Hey, demon bitch!!!

The girls and Amarok saw CeeDee in his fighting pose ready to throw some hands.

All girls: CeeDee!!!!

Amarok: Heh! Looks like the alley cat decided to show up for Round 3! 

CeeDee: Yeah that's right bucko! I'm gonna tell you now prepare to get yo ass whipped!

Amarok: Bring it then peasant!

With that, the 2 enemies rushed at each other and began to throw down some hands. CeeDee landed the first strike with a punch to the face but Amarok came back with a kick to the stomach but CeeDee recovered quickly with a roundhouse kick sending Amarok into a building crashing through. Amarok got pissed and got up as he rushed at CeeDee with one of his attacks.

Amarok: Hades Blast!!!

The demon blasted a red huge blast at CeeDee but CeeDee quickly dodged it and pulled out his panther claws as he rushed at Amarok.

CeeDee: Panther Claw Barrage!!!

He began slashing at Amarok as the demon was dodging some strikes but got hit with the most as CeeDee clawed his chest and his stomach causing the demon to grunt in pain as he saw some blood now from the strikes. To end his barrage, CeeDee claw slapped the demon sending Amarok on his back but the demon got up quickly as both were breathing heavily.

Amarok: You *pant* have gotten stronger.

CeeDee: That's right! I told you that I will defeat you!!!

The demon began laughing which left CeeDee and the rest of the girls confused.

CeeDee: Hey motherfucka what's so funny?!

Amarok: This form... isn't even my final form!!!!

Everyone's eyes widened.

Diana: Final...form?

Jessica: So he's...been toying with us the whole time.

Kara: We gotta help CeeDee!

Jinx: We love him so much!

Raven: So it's best that we help him fight his war!

Starfire: Right!

Selina: Agreed! Let's go girls!

All girls: Right!!!

CeeDee's girlfriends quickly rushed to his side as he smiled under his mask but quickly got serious again as Amarok began transforming into his final form!

Amarok: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 

The demon started to change into some gold and black demon armour as he felt his power get even better. After 2 more minutes, the transformation was complete as he looked even more different.

 After 2 more minutes, the transformation was complete as he looked even more different

Amarok: GET READY TO DIE!!!!

To be continued...