Chapter 10: SuperWho?

Tuesday at 9:00 AM...

In Kara's House...

Female Reporter: "And in this morning's headlines, Superman is at it again."

Suddenly, Kara woke up as she breaks her alarm clock with her fist and groaned as heard more radio announcements about Superman while walking to school.

Female Reporter: "And after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Superman that the orphans were saved. In other news, Superman..."

Radio Announcer: "Metropolis's Big Blue Boy Scout, Superman, a hero for all of us--"

Tourists: "Superman! Superman! Superman!"

Kara groaned at those as there were billboards and sighs that had Superman on them. After a little while, she made it to the school.

Kara: *sighs and takes off her headphones* "Finally, a place where I don't have to see his annoying face--"

A student came and a newspaper came in Kara's face as she saw it had news about Superman on it. She then groaned in frustration and went to the school but then she saw CeeDee, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

Kara: Babe?

CeeDee: *turns to Kara* "Kara? Sup. Lemme guess babygirl, Superman?"

Kara: "Yeah. How did you know that?"

CeeDee: "Well, you're looking annoyed when someone mentions Superman made it obvious. Which I agreed surprisingly."

Kara: "Why'd you say that?"

CeeDee: "Because that blue and red tights wearing motherfucka just wrecked my whole car while batting that monster!"

Kara: "Oh."

CeeDee: "Whatever. You're heading to the Daily Planetoid? *Kara nods* I'm coming with you."

As we see Lois working on a news reports about Superman.

Lois Lane: "Olsen! Where's my art? Layout's in five! Cruz! ETA on the Enviro-Beat column? Gimme words!"

Jessica: "Almost done, Lois!"

Then Olsen came with the art.

Lois Lane: "Say, that's swell, Olsen!"

As she was working, CeeDee and Kara came in and Kara was very angry.

Lois: "What's buzzin', cousin and my sweet little sugar?"

Kara: "Why are you printing stuff about him in the school paper?"

CeeDee: "Yeah I have to agree with Kara babygirl. He's a Boy Scout. Even though, I still respect him as a hero."

Lois Lane: "What's eatin' you, Danvers and Rosie? That's a legitimate story and I'm a legitimate reporter. Got it? Now who's got a pencil?"