Chapter 7: CeeDee's Wonder Woman!!

Friday at 8:00 PM...

Diana was chilling at CeeDee's crib for the night as they were on a "home date" as they were in the backyard as CeeDee was on the pool bed and was in some red Adidas pants while he was also shirtless with no socks on either.

The white-haired boy was on his phone until he heard Diana's voice but it was in a seductive tone.

Diana: Hello my love~.

CeeDee looked towards Diana as he blushed and jaw dropped immediately at what Diana was wearing.

Diana: Do you like what you see my prince~?

CeeDee: Damn girl you fine as a motherfucka! 

Diana: *chuckles* I'll take that as a yes."

And with that Diana crawled onto the bed as she was on top of CeeDee and began making out with them as they began to get all touchie with each other until CeeDee smacked Diana's big ass as she moaned softly and she laid on her back as she gave a seductive look and begged her love to take her.

Diana: Take me now my love! Please!'

CeeDee just smirked as they began stripping as they began their fun.

4 hours later...

Diana is now sucking CeeDee's big dick as she and CeeDee moans in pleasure. She sucks the cock like it was a lollipop as CeeDee rubs her head, content of the feeling of his dick getting a blowjob.

CeeDee: You're so good at this, Diana. It really makes my spine shiver in pleasure.

Diana stops and removes the dick from her mouth and rubs it with her hands. CeeDee gasps in pleasure and Diana smiles.

Diana: Let me try this.

She lifts herself up a bit and sets his cock between her breasts. She starts rubbing them against his cock as he groans in pleasure and excitement.

Diana: Tell me my love. Which one feels better: My hands or my breasts?

CeeDee: Y-Your breasts, babygirl. They feel so divine.

Diana smiles as she continues to rub her breasts against his dick. After a while, CeeDee removes his cock and grabs her, setting her on the bed in a doggystyle position. He kneels up behind her and rubs her big butt.

CeeDee: Even your big ass feels so soft, Diana.

He gives a gentle smack, causing her to yelp a bit and goes to her vagina. He uses both hands to open her cunt and starts kick it. Diana moans and gasps as her pussy was being licked by her boyfriend. After a couple of seconds, CeeDee moves back and gets ready to penetrate his familiar's cunt.2

CeeDee: You ready?

Diana: Yes. I always wanted this to happen. Please, fuck me, my love.

This sets him off as he drills his dick into her pussy, causing her to gasps as it goes inside her. CeeDee pushes his dick in and out as Diana moans in pleasure from each thrust.

Diana: Oh God! This feels so good! Come on, my love! Fuck me harder!

CeeDee: You're really tight, babygirl! Yet you feel so good!

CeeDee grabs onto her and hugs her from behind as he continues to thrust his cock inside her pussy. Both of them moan and gasp as they continued this way for a couple more minutes. Soon, CeeDee growls as he felt he's going to cum. Diana hears it.

Diana: Cum inside me, babe! Cum inside my pussy! I want to bare your children! Please cum inside me.

CeeDee arch himself back as he finally came inside her vagina, as they gasp and moan. After a couple of seconds, semen starts to come out of her pussy as CeeDee and Diana stayed in that position for a while. Diana was exhausted from the experience, until she was turned to her upper side as CeeDee holds her legs up. She sees his dick still active as he gives her a menacing grin.

CeeDee: Hope you're not tired. I still got enough fight left in me. Wanna go for round 2?

Diana just smiles at him and nods.+

Tiamat: Make me yours, CeeDee.

And so they continued having sex for a couple more hours.

To be continued...