Chapter 12: CeeDee's Heat Problem (short)

Saturday at 9:00 AM...

Zee, Jessica, Karen, and Chloe were visiting their boyfriend because he called them and said needed help with a problem. As they were walking to their boyfriend's bedroom they started questioning what was the problem.

Zee: I hope my sweetie is ok.

Jessica: I know! Hopefully, this isn't a big problem.

Karen: I think he said he had a "heat" problem.

Chloe's eyes widened and her face was so red as she now realized what CeeDee's problem was and what they had to do. Kara told Chloe that CeeDee was a monster when it came to the bedroom. The others looked at her worryingly.

Zee: You ok Chloe?

Karen: Yeah, your face is so red.

Chloe: Girls, I think I know what CeeDee-weedie's problem is.

Jessica: What do you mean?

5 minutes later

By the time they reached CeeDee's bedroom door their faces were completely red after the explanation that Chloe gave them of CeeDee's "heat" problem. But Zee knocked on his door as CeeDee answered shirtless as he was only wearing his basketball shorts as the girls blushed at his heavy breathing and the dripping sweat coming from his muscular body.

Zee: Hey baby, are you ok?

CeeDee: I'm fine but *pant* I hope yall realized what my problem is.

Jessica: Yeah we get it now and don't worry we will help you.

Karen: Yeah I love you CeeDee so I'll help!

CeeDee: Thanks *pant* Karen.

Everyone took their clothes off as their fun began.

8 hours later at 5:00 PM

After a good 8 hours of fun, Karen and Jessica were passed out on the bed from exhaustion while Chloe and Zee were giving their boyfriend a blowjob as Zee was playing with his balls while Chloe was sucking his manhood. They were all exhausted from being in positions like cowgirl, doggy, missionary, piledriver, and so many more.

CeeDee moaned in pleasure as this feeling was so amazing as he couldn't believe that this was his life right now.

Zee: C'mon CeeDee baby, shoot your hot cum on our faces~.

Chloe: We're your little sluts daddy so cum all over us~.

The dirty talking made CeeDee moan even more which they thought his moans were cute but CeeDee felt his huge load coming.

CeeDee: Girls! I'm cum-AAAHHH!!

Before he could finish his warning, CeeDee's manhood splurted a big load as it landed on Zee and Chloe's faces, breasts, and it also got on their hair but they didn't mind that. The2 girls looked at each other seductively and began to lick the semen off each other's faces as they moaned while doing it. When they were done they looked at their seductive boyfriend who was panting heavily as sweat was all over his body.

Zee: You taste so good sweetie~.

Chloe: I might have to start giving you blowjobs during school if you're cumming like this~.

Zee: We might have to start telling the girls about how much you cum~.

CeeDee chuckled but exhaustion came over him as he passed out on the bed and finally felt his body heat go away. Zee and Chloe chuckled at their boyfriend as they snuggled up next to him and kissed him on his cheeks as they all went to sleep.