Chapter 17: A Harsh Beginning of a New Enemy

Sunday at 11:32 AM...

CeeDee was walking down the streets of Metropolis enjoying the beautiful day until he heard gunshots and people screaming coming from downtown as he quickly ran to the danger.

Once he got there he was traumatized to see 10 dead people including a dead child and he also saw an individual who had some weapons on him.

???:  Well lookie here! The Black Panther himself has arrived to be fucking slaughtered!

CeeDee growled in anger but he controlled his temper and quickly got down to business.

CeeDee: Who are you and what have you done?! And also, by the way, I am more than just the Black Panther!

Shadowcat: The name's Shadowcat and it's pretty fucking obvious of what I did! I fucking put some bullets in these fucking people!

CeeDee: I will not let you harm any more people! 

He then hit his wrist and morphed into his suit as he was at full power and ready to go.

Shadowcat: So you have the power to unlock the skills and the abilities of the Black Panthers of the past? *chuckles evily* I will still be able to kill you and it will be a slow and painless death.

CeeDee: How much you wanna bet on that? 

The hero rushed at the villain and tried to throw a quick punch but Shadowcat dodged it and took advantage of the opening that CeeDee left and quickly kneed him in the stomach and roundhouse kicked him sending him on the ground but CeeDee recovered and rushed at him again but this time he called out one of his attacks.

CeeDee: Vibranium Fist!!

The hero's right hand was covered in black flames as he punched Shadowcat but the attack did absolutely nothing as the villain just chuckled and brought out his AK-47 and before he could begin shooting CeeDee quickly jumped away but that didn't stop Shadowcat from shooting his gun as CeeDee began dodging bullets trying his best not to get shot.

Shadowcat: *in mind* Damn this bitch can dodge. No matter though, I will end this now!

After getting annoyed by not landing a bullet in his opponent, Shadowcat put away his AK and brought his silver and blood spilling machete, and rushed at CeeDee but the bison ranger quickly came up with an idea.

CeeDee: Vibranium Stampede!!

The hero was now covered in a black aura and went charging at the villain and once the 2 opponents collided it caused a massive explosion mostly coming from CeeDee's attack. Once the explosion died down, we can see Shadowcat on the ground in pain while CeeDee stood over him as he knew he won this fight.

CeeDee: Now it's time for you to go to jail.

Before he could pick the villain up he heard some evil laughs coming from the bruised and battered villain.

Shadowcat: Has anyone ever told you *grunts* never underestimate an opponent?

CeeDee: Wait what?

Before the hero could say anything else Shadowcat stabbed CeeDee in the stomach causing CeeDee to demorph back to his regular self and cough out blood as Shadowcat quickly and roughly took his machete out of CeeDee's stomach as the white-haired boy slowly fell on the ground while coughing out blood while most of his midsection was covered in blood. 

Shadowcat stood up and quickly walked over to analyze the bloody hero.

Shadowcat: You see CeeDee, you have gotten so cocky and overconfident that you haven't been acting like a true hero. I saw the battles you have had with Amarok and it seemed to you like you didn't give one single fuck if Amarok destroyed the world or not!! You get so careless during a battle and you wanna be some fucking rapper more than being a fucking hero! This fight was way too easy and I wasn't even trying! Get stronger and then we will meet again!

And with that, the villain quickly vanished while CeeDee just laid on the ground in colossal pain in his stomach.

CeeDee: *in mind* Damn am I that bad of a hero? Was he right?

All he could do was think about what the villain said to him while laying there in a huge amount of pain.

To be continued...