Chapter 3: CeeDee's Love Day!!

When CeeDee walked in the school, let's just say that every girl in the hallway turned their head and looked at him with hearts in their eyes and lovesick smiles. CeeDee just chuckled at it and kept walking towards the cafeteria while waving at everybody.

The guys in the school were jealous of CeeDee while the girls just blushed and fainted at him when he waved back to them. CeeDee had the same classes with all of his girlfriends but he was kinda scared because he knew they had heard his 2 songs.

CeeDee: *chuckles nervously* I just don't hope they kill me with their love.

At the Cafeteria...

At one of the lunch tables, the girls were talking about their boyfriend's cute and angelic voice when he sings.

Babs: He sings like an angel! *heart eyes and smiles*

Chloe: His songs were so good!! *heart eyes and sighs love sickly*

Marinette: He's so cute!!! *heart eyes*

Jessica: I can't believe he didn't tell us he could sing.

Zatanna: It's ok though because it makes me love him even more! *heart eyes*

Harleen, Barbra Gwen: I know right!! *heart eyes*

Doris, Carol, Kara, Karen, Selina, Diana, and Leslie had also heard the song too and they were fangirling hard as fuck too.

Kara: Listen I may listen to rock but I think I just might keep listening to his songs!

Doris and Leslie: Yeah pretty much the same for me!

Diana: When I heard the songs they were both so beautiful.

Karen: I know right?! *heart eyes*

Selina: Indeed his 2 songs were purr-fect.

Carol: He sounds like a prince!! *heart eyes*

They continued talking about the songs until they saw CeeDee walk in the cafeteria and as soon as he walked in they came rushing into him and started hugging and kissing all over his face until they stopped while CeeDee was love dazed with kiss marks all over his face.

CeeDee: Jesus christ babygirls. *chuckles*

Babs: Sorry babe but we just heard your songs! *hugs his left arm*

Zatanna and Babri: You sounded so cute, darling! *hugs his right arm*

Carol: You have an amazing voice, my prince! *kisses his cheek*

Selina: I hope you make more songs!

CeeDee: Don't worry Selina I will.

They continued talking until school began and they headed to their first class.

Later at 9:00 PM...

CeeDee was in his Black Panther suit as he was standing on top of a building looking for any crimes.

CeeDee: *chuckles and smiles under mask* Wow this town is so beautiful at night time.

He kept on looking for a crime until he heard...

CeeDee saw an explosion coming from a few blocks away as he quickly ran over to see what was the commotion. Once he got there he saw Katana fighting a gray demon who looked like a demon god.