Chapter 27: Naughty Rose!

Saturday at 11:34 AM...

CeeDee was upstairs shirtless and in his normal basketball shorts while Zee and Chloe were downstairs playing chess. While CeeDee was playing his new PS5, a naughty idea flew to his idea and he liked it.

CeeDee: So recently there is this new challenge called the Naked Boyfriend Challenge so, why not and do it on my 2 beautiful girlfriends~. *smirks seductively*

The black-haired boy removed his black basketball shorts and his black boxers and walked downstairs to his girlfriends.

The girls were continuing to play chess until...

CeeDee: Ahem~.

The girls turned their heads and their faces turned straight red and they almost got a nosebleed as they saw their sexy boyfriend completely naked with his 11-inch manhood hanging which caused them both to lick their lips.

CeeDee: Hello babygirls~.

Chloe: Oh my...

Zee: God~.

CeeDee: I was gonna head out with my friends but then I realized that I had 2 absolutely sexy girlfriends who I haven't had sex with for a while so why not...spice things up a lil bit~.

Zee and Chloe's faces were red as hell as their eyes could not be taken off of their boyfriend's member.

CeeDee: So shall we begin~?

CeeDee: Well that was fun huh girls~?

Zee and Chloe were naked on the bed covered in semen as the girls were breathing hard as their eyes were rolled to the back of their heads.

CeeDee: I take that as a yes~. *chuckles* Get some rest you too. I'm gonna go spend some time with Tatsu

He closed the door as he went to the shower to spend some time with Tatsu.

Later...  

Tatsu: AH! AH! AH! HARDER BABY HARDER!!!  

CeeDee was thrusting like a god damn monster as bubbles were forming from the thrusting. The light skin boy continued to make her his bitch as he slapped her ass so hard that it was starting to turn really red.  

Tatsu: YES! YES! YES! YES! CEEDEE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

This lasted for 30 minutes until they were both ready to cum. Tatsu screamed at the top of her lungs and CeeDee groaned as their love juices both fired and mixed with each other... but CeeDee wasn't done yet!  CeeDee stood up as he forced his dick into Tatsu's mouth as she began to suck his dick. CeeDee groaned as Tatsu looked up at him and winked at him as she continued. This lasted for 16 minutes until he was gonna cum.  

CeeDee: SHIT!!  

CeeDee came a huge load inside her mouth as Tatsu squeezed his dick to make sure that was all of it but sadly this wasn't it.  

Later...

 Tatsu was bouncing on CeeDee's dick as he just sat there just smirking at the sight. Tatsu began to relax while CeeDee moaned in pleasure. CeeDee just looked at how big Tatsu's ass was and began to smack it really hard until he was ready again to completely dominate her.  

Tatsu: Love I think that's enough I'm so exhausted.  

CeeDee: Oh we're not done yet, my lady~. *smirks deviously*

Tatsu tried to crawl off the bed to get away but she got pulled back by the light-skinned boy.  CeeDee then entered his 11-inch dick inside of Tatsu in a doggy position as she screamed so loud that it might have broken a mirror and any glass around. 

 Tatsu: AH! AH! AH! YES! YES! FASTER! HARDER! 

CeeDee thrusted so hard that his dick was going through Tatsu's g spot and started touching her organs. Tatsu began screaming with all her might at the top of her lungs as she knew she wasn't gonna last long cause she had almost 26 orgasms. But she still wanted CeeDee to pound her like a slut. CeeDee began to dirty talk her as he kept pounding her.  

CeeDee: Who does this body belong to~?

Tatsu: It belongs to you love~.  

CeeDee smirked again.  

CeeDee: WHO DOES IT BELONG TO???!!!  

Tatsu: ITS YOURS! IT'S ALL YOURS LOVE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! 

CeeDee began to put all of his inches inside as he was getting close cause this lasted like an hour and 60 minutes. Tatsu screamed as she had one last orgasm before she just let CeeDee dominate her.  

Tatsu: DO IT INSIDE!!

CeeDee groaned loudly as he let all of his cum inside Tatsu as she rolled her eyes with a slutty look in her eyes as she felt all of his hot and warm cum flow through her. She was shocked on how it was this much going into her.   She and CeeDee laid down on the bed together and CeeDee turned back to normal and she put her head on his chest as a pillow.  He kissed her on her forehead.  

CeeDee: Sorry I went out of control for a little bit.  

Tatsu giggled and kissed his cheek which meant she forgave him. 

 Tatsu: CeeDee...would you want a baby with me?  

CeeDee: Of course I would babygirl.

Tatsu giggled and kissed his cheek.

Tatsu: I love you.

CeeDee: I love you too.

They both smiled as they made out for 20 minutes until falling asleep.

to be continued...