Chapter 31: Her Father!

Saturday at 11:00 AM...

CeeDee was driving home after a good workout from the gym until he heard his phone ring and saw it was Zee calling him. CeeDee smirked and picked up the phone.

CeeDee: Sup lil mama?

Zee: Hey love...we kinda have a problem?

CeeDee: What kind of problem?

Zee: It's a pretty big problem...

CeeDee: Well shoot what is it?

Zee: My father...wants to meet you.

CeeDee: Oh that ain't bad what you talking about?

Zee: CeeDee!!!! It's a huge problem because I'm scared what he'll think of you.

CeeDee: Damn girl chill out. *chuckles* We gonna be alright I promise you. What time he wants me there?

Zee: Anytime you want.

CeeDee: Okay I'll come now so we can go ahead and get it over with.

Zee: Okay...but I'm worried.

CeeDee: It's okay Zee-Zee. I promise you it'll be okay. I'll see you in a bit.

Zee: Okay sweetie, love you.

CeeDee: Love you too lil baby.

CeeDee hung up the phone and drove to Zee's house.

CeeDee pulled up to Zee's house as he stepped out his car in his normal outfit. As he was walking to the front door he saw the door opened and our running came Zee as she jumped on him as she wrapped her legs around his waist as they locked lips as they made out a few seconds until they separated and he put her down.

Zee smiled but then she frowned as she grabbed his hand and leaned her head against his shoulder.

CeeDee: It'll be okay Zee I promise. *kisses her forehead*

She smiled as they entered the house together as they walked towards the dining room to see Mr. Giovanni Zatara sitting down.

Zee: Okay daddy, meet my boyfriend CeeDee.

CeeDee: Pleasured to meet you sir.

Giovanni: Ah, so you are the one that my daughter has been talking about. *chuckles* I'm Giovanni Zatara but you can call me Mr. Giovanni.

CeeDee: Yes sir I heard a lot about you from not only Zee but from the public as well.

Giovanni: Oh have you? Glad to hear that my reputation is rising in the public. But anyways, I must ask you...what are your intentions with my daughter.

CeeDee looked at Zee and back at Giovanni and took a deep breath and calmly stated.

CeeDee: Well sir I want to build a strong connection with your daughter and want to grow as a person along side her and make sure that she has a smile on her face every time I'm with her.

Zee smiled while Giovanni smirked as that was the answer that he was looking for in a boy who was dating his little girl.

Giovanni: I must say...you are very gracious with your word choice and I also must say...you are perfect for my daughter...so allow me to welcoming you into the family CeeDee...please treat my little girl the correct way.

CeeDee smirked and hugged Zee as she smiled.

CeeDee: Of course sir, I love her so much.

Zee kissed her boyfriend on his cheek as they all began talking again.

to be continued...