Stupid abs

A week later

Ace p.o.v

Poke*
Poke*
Poke*
Poke-

I slammed the person on the ground causing them to let out a painful groan.

Looking down , I glared at Zane who glared back.

"What the hell do you want at FRICKING 3 AM" I shouted the last part as I checked out the time on my watch.

"Someone's here for you" he still didn't get up.

I sat up groaning forgetting that I was naked.

"My eyes!" Zane exaggerated.

Rolling my eyes at him while he played dead with his tounge sticking out on the floor, I got up to put on some pants.

By the time I was downstairs everyone was acting weird.

I squinted my eyes at them before going to the dining room and saw the unexpected.

The same woman that broke into my home a week ago was sitting in my house eating steak normally.

Like she wasn't in my house uninvited.

Deciding to play it cool, I sat opposite of her and reached for her steak and ate it smirking.

My smirk widened when she looked up to glare at me.

"What are you doing?"

"What are you doing in my house again?" I replied.

"Came to talk business " she shrugged.

"What kind of business ?"

"How about we talk about it in my office?"

"You mean my office?" I asked confused

"Nope I liked it, so now it's mine " and she got up walking straight to my office without me.

"She's really your match " Zane beamed while Blaze tried to stiffle his laughter .

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

I love this office!

If not for the situation, I would have been  some what relaxing .

I snapped my head to the door when he entered still bareback.

I almost drooled at his defined six pack which complimented his smooth skin.

"Like what you see?"

"I've seen better" I lied straight through my teeth causing him to let out a deep chuckle.

Focus!

"Sit!" I demanded causing him to raise a brow.

"This is my office " I only watched him blankly.

He huffed and took a seet, and I wanted to laugh at his childlike pout.

He's never been ordered around I see.

I slammed my envelope on the table and he hesitantly picked it up.

As he opened it I held in a breath  because I knew his reaction was going to be-

"What the HECK is this!" He shouted standing up.

Angry.

"Why don't we calm down-

"Don't tell me to calm down!" He shouted back.

Standing up I walked up to him calmly before pinching his nipple as hard as I could causing him to screech.