Home 'sweat' home

2 days after
Ira p.o.v

I slammed my fronyt door open and dropped to the floor in exhaustion and soreness.
Just thinking about what happened in the last 2 months was so hectic and surreal

Ok first of all, I made it to Jamaica (one of my dream vacations) and enjoyed the food, beaches and some of the people. But .......then I was kidnapped by the Jamaican mafia ( who might I say are very unprotected & I have a feeling they're part of the mafias who fund the sex house.) After I escaped after two weeks of being beatenand questioned, karma bit me in the ass and I somehow managed be a complete blind, dumass and  roll down a frickin cliff. I was then taken up by a caring and very much unknown woman whose name I still didn't catch.
Very apprectiative of her
Finally I took a jet back home .

You may wonder, why did none of my 'workers' find me?
As stupid as this may sound to an outsider, I always tell them to never look for me. Not to sound cocky but I get my self out of every kidnapping.

I crawled to my shower and peeled off my disgusting clothes that was below a coat, then hopped in the shower.

My bath was hot enough to where it would   not iritate my wounds and cuts that still have not fully healed. Some are even black and blue, but nonetheless getting better.

I carefully washed my body and grabbed my vanilla scented purfume to make me feel more at home.

Right now I need sleep.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ace p.o.v

Sweat glistened down my body as I walked out of my gym room.
I needed an adrenalin rush. I don't know why but I needed it.

My throat swallowed the water with thirst. I worked my body to it's full limit today.

Making my way back to my room with a crisp apple from the kitchen, was a routine for me. There was nothing for me to do. I got paper work done as fast as possible but nothing other than that was close to exciting.

Brittney..... she's........ ummm... nice?
Thats good enough................. right?

Anyway after getting ready I hopped in my car, ready to pick up my brother. He decided to live not to far away from me. For what? I have no clue.

I pulled up to his house ready to get this meeting over with.

Zane hopped in the car swallowing a donut like it was his last meal.

"CAn wA gaat Morrrr donutss?" He tried to talk with his mouth stuffed with donuts.

"No." I shut his hopes and dreams right down.

"Why?" He whined like a little kid.
Maybe I should have left you wnd brought Blaze instead. I thought to my self.

"Hey dude! I'm way funner than Blaze. I can sing, I can dance. Let me perform for you" he licked his fingers to get all the glaze and then popped his collar.
Then turned to me with a pointed finger.

"Let it goooooo. Let it goooooo. Can't hold it back anymoooooo-"
I slammed on the brakes as hard as I could and he hit his nose on the dashboard.

"Ahhhhh" he screeched making me punch his nose. But he took it as an invite to punch ne back.

And right in the middle of the road, two brothers were fighting.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

3rd person p.o.v

Zane and Ace finally reached to the meeting after choking each other in the car and having to buy another suit.

They glared at eachother before greeting their business "partners" and sat on the chairs ready to talk business.