Creepy Twins

2 days later

Ace p.o.v

I couldn't get Ira out of my mind. I know we're still together in Russia handling business, but  she's way too much in my thoughts. She's all I'd think about.

I'm thinking about did she eat? Is anything gonna happen? Is someone watching her? Us?

I finnaly understand that maybe I care for ber a tiny bit. Not alot though just a tiny bit.

Ira walked in the hotel that we reluctantly shared together.
"We need to move" she whisper after closing the door quietly.

I was going to respond when a strong knock came from the door. She tensed and I furrowed my eyebrows together wondering who could it be.

Making my way to answer the door since Ira was stuck, I was immediately stopped by Mama. I turned towards her"What are you doing Ir-

Mama's eyes widened before she  kissed me. I was too shocked to respond for a second before I started responding to the kiss completely forgetting about the door.

Until a stronger knock came from the door causing me to come back to my senses. I pulled away when Mama jumped back on me trying to pull me away from the door.

"Ira stop it!" I shouted and she was suprised before continuing to try to stop me.
I was getting so annoyed but also interested. I mean who could be on the other side of that door?

When I was about to place her on the bed since she was still hooked on me and the knocking was getting louder, Mama started to kiss me again.

I really tried to reject the kiss but come on it was my Mama. Now it was time to focus on Mama since the knocking stopped. Before I could reach the bed though a hard jab came to the door making me stop. I pulled away once more and tried to look into Ira's eyes but she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

Another jab came to the door and Ira let out a defeated sigh and dropped her head on my chest. However when I realised the person was trying to break the door, I looked around frantically with Mama still in my arms. She really wasn't helping.

I kept looking around and saw the other door that lead to the balcony was opened. I ran to it and looked down coming in eye contact with a pool right below us. I guess Ira knew what I was thinking because she lifted her head shaking it but I wasn't taking no as an answer.  Before Mama could get down, I locked my arm around her and kissed her before jumping.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

My feet were probably blistered right now. At the moment Mama was knocked out in my arms from the coldnest of the water and I was running with her in the street. It was extremely lonely, not one person in sight.

Spoke too soon! A young and slim woman walked out of the bushes infront of me heading my way.

That's wayyyy too sketchy so I turned the opposite direction. I have no damn gun!
"Stop" she called out but I wasn't gonna listen to her.

Unfortunately another woman came out of the bush that looked exactly like her.  "Oh shit I'm seeing creepy twins now!" I cried out pathetically.

"We're not creepy!" The one behind me yelled out.

"Just stop!" And for the first time I obeyed.

"Tell Ira Star and Moon" and with that they threw a key and a folded paper that I barely catched before running off.

"The hell" who the hell is Star and Moon? And how do they know Ira?

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

I woke up in a car going extremely fast. Turning my head, I caught sight of Ace driving bareback. My eyes raked every inch of his toned back, from shoulder to waistline.
The little scars and scratches enhaced his tattoos that covered his body.

Damn

" Staring is rude" I was snapped out of it by Ace's words.
My eyes rolles at his hypocrosy.

"I catch you staring at me all the time" he only shrugged.

"Where are we going ?" I asked noticing we were driving fast on an empty street.

"Some creepy twins named Star and Moon gave me an adress and the keys to this car-

"They are not creepy " I took offence to that.

"They are. Who are they?" He slightly watched me.

".......... friends" I smiled at the thought but cringed when I remember how we met.
They're two of the girls I rescued who worked for me. But he doesn't need to know that.

We pulled up to a cabin not too far from a car park that looked abandoned.
I really wonder what's the name of this place?

We opened the unlocked door and I sighed in releif when I saw that the cabin wasn't as small as it looked outside.

Infact there was an upstairs and downstairs underground.
I loved this.

I took off my jacket just ready to hop into the shower then the bed

............

I wrapped my towel around myself before allowing Pa- Ace to go bath.

What the hell is wrong with me?
Ughhh

Then when I looked on the bed they chose the worst outfit for me.

I mean I liked the colour don't get me wrong, but it was so cold and this was so thin

I mean I liked the colour don't get me wrong, but it was so cold and this was so thin. And you could basically see my nipples.

Before Pa-Ace!
Before he could see me like this, I covered my body with the blanket and faced the wall.

When he finished getting dressed, instead of letting me be. Papa!!
Ughhh

He rolled me on my back and layed on my stomach while wrapping his hands around my waist.

Just selfish!

Thank God he didn't ask about the person who was knocking.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Nigga vote 🙄