Tingling lips

Continuation...
Ace p.o.v

I groaned at the interruption and the thing in my pants.
Even though Ira was embarassed, I was just happy she didn't reject me.

My lips tingles at the now past feeling off Ira's lips on mine. Her soft lips had me wanting more. And let's not talk about her only in a towel.

I lifted her head up and was suprised to see her blushing. My ego flew through the sky and I smirked inwardly.

"What were you saying?" She seamed to be stuck but the continuous scraping of the door made her unfocused.

My eyes rolled in annoyance of her dogs. Which ever one can get blasted with my-

Mama jumped down from the sink and opened the door to reveal Ruffs. The worst dog, he would bark at me from time to time when i would try to lay on Ira.
We stared at eachother before he barked at me and I fake flinched.

I rolled my eyes focusing back on Ira. "So what are you doing Saturday?" I wanted to take her on a date.
Yes I am back with Brittney but it would never hurt  to go out with Ira to get to know her better.

"I'm........... going out with a friend " she nodded to herself.

Ah. Mama is trying to avoid this date. But guess what? I'm not taking no as an answer.

I walked up to her slowly" With who?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business" she picked up Ruffs and tried to walk out.

Key word TRIED.

I grabbed her hand pulling her back and ignored her struggles.
"Look whatever you do is MY business. You are MY woman" I really have no clue where my sudden possesiveness came from.

She stared at me in disbeleif but I wasn't getting rejected.

"Fine.  I'll see if I'm free " she sighed and Mama took her small little butt out with a yank of her hand.

I smiled at her independent nature. That's one of the things I LIKE about her.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I slammed my car door close and made my way into my house.

From the moment I entered I scrunched up my face.
Blaze and Cora were making out on my couch.

"How did you get into my house?" I startled them on purpose making Blaze glare at me.

"Just how we did for the last couple of years" they smiled at me. It is true they come in my house unannounced almost every morning along with Zane amd Maggy-
Well not anymore.

"What are you guys here for?" I questioned.

"Where is Zane?" Cora asked.

"He's probably with some girl" I shrugged. That again is true, almost everynight he's with a new girl. I know this because I have to hear about it in the mornings.

"Well we worry about him. Maggy was so perfect for him-" Cora started but I cut her off.

"Well we thought the same, but he said "she did it" " I air quoted what Zane said to me.

"Hunny maybe they weren't meant to be." Blaze suggeated. I guess it was only Cora worried.

She turned to him in anger and I was about to leave when they started to make out on my couch again!!!

"Come on man. Go to your house" I yelled but Blaze only ushered me out.

I just got sent out of my own house.