Unknown.

Unknown p.o.v

"They killed my only child. My daughter!. The heir to this mafia. Your future boss!" My voice roared at my men who couldn't even do the simple job of keeping my baby safe.

I looked over at my wife bawling her eyes out on the ground and my heart hurt, badly.
I couldn't imagine what it felt like as a mother to lose the child you gave birth to.

I got up and hugged her while she leaned back into me sobbing.
" my baby! They took my baby!" Her hoarse voice yelled.

I took my eyes off of my wife and signalled for my men ( no homo) to get out.

I turned back looking at my precious wife crying her eyes out. Right then and there is where I decided to never give up until I got my revenge.

I laid a tenderly kiss on her forehead and made her look up to me. Her puffy cheeks and red, watery eyes brought me great pain.
"We're gonna get our revenge". I whispered to her and she nodded back before holding onto me again.

My hands rubbed her back while I whispered "  мы отомстим за нее". ( we'll get our revenge for her)

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ace p.o.v

My head began to spin as I cried out. Never have I ever cried over a woman which suprised me to say the least.

I really do love this woman. From her deep brown hair to her muscled thighs and even her big feet. And I cry now because I didn't get to tell her that before she went into the coma.

Yes that's right! She's in a coma and the doctors say it's on her to come out of it. I tried calling Blaze and Zane and even Cora but they're not picking up.

I have no idea what's going on.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Sup- mother freaking- prise!

Blaze p.o.v😉

"Cora!" I yelled over 100 times but there was no answer.
I was beginning to lose hope.

Some bitch blew up Ace's entire house while we were in it waiting for him to come back.

And now I can't find Cora or Zane. "Zane!" I snapped my head looking everywhere but there was no sign of them.

"Whoever did this I swear-"

Another explosion came and I ducked this time.
"Get him" someone yelled but I was too disoriented by the ringing in my ears and the dust.

Somehow I was being dragged then thrown into a van.  I groaned and was about to get up but was knocked out from behind. ( no homo)

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
3 hours later
Cora p.o.v

I'm on a roll with these new p.o.vs😏

A cold bucket of water was splashed on my body and I gasped into consciousness.

My eyes were heavy and wouldn't stay open no matter how hard I tried.
In the end I lost the battle and knocked out again.

However 5 seconds later a hard punch directly to my jaw woke me up. I'm sure my jaw broke and I let out a groan.

I'm tougher than I look.  I grew up in street fighting and illegal boxing. It was until Blaze found me did I have a better life .

I looked up after some time and saw a tall man with barely any hair on his head.
" Wake up!" This scum yelled making me groan from a headache.

I heard another groan to the right of me and I'm sure I caught whiplash trying to see. That only made the pain worse but I didn't care.

My eyes connected with an unconscious Zane but a battered and bruised Blaze.
I wanted to cry out and beat mr. Ass over there butI refrained.

My lip quivered but I refused to let him see me cry.

Mr. Ass infront of me grinned and grabbed my chin and I finally cried out at his roughness. My guess would be that Blaze heard me because he started to struggle in his chair.

Mr. Ass didn't care however he just smiled. He rubbed his disgusting thumb over my lip and the stinging sensation made it known that I had a busted lip

"Quite a wife you have over here" he grinned at Blaze who only glared at him.

By now my jaw was going to be fully numb while they were staring at eachother.

" leave her alone!" Blaze shouted when he started to touch me.

He roughly let go before walking towards Blaze and tilting his head " want to say that again?"

" y-"
Blaze couldn't even get his next letter out before mr. Ass's shoe came into contact with his ribs .

I cried out again and tried to get up but I was held tightly against the chair.

When my hunny spat out blood with a groan my heart tugged.

" that's right you don't. Down here, I run things !" He slammed his hand into Blaze's face knocking him out cold.

I whimpered when he walked past me and felt relieved that he didn't touch me again.

Boy was I wrong! He sent in two other men. I was grateful that they didn't rape me they only touched.

I wanted to puke the entire time but I held it in.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Ace p.o.v

It's been hours and I'm trying to not kill everybody in America.

My entire house was crumbled to the ground. And my entire family was gone.