We meet again

Camele p.o.v

1 day later.

My eyes peeled open and I looked around realising that I was on my bed.
I tried to get up but my body hurt like hell. Once I felt the pain in my lower region, I remembered what happened and tried not to cry but the tears kept pouring out of my eyes.

I hate men.

Then I went into panick mode when I remember he said "you're mine"
I'm not his. What the hell!

More tears poured out of my eyes as I thought about all the things I had to endure here. This place was like living hell.

It's like you were on a damn leash.  You couldn't do this or that. Or go here or there. You couldn't dress in this, it had to be slutty. Your boobs and ass had to be showing to appeal to the men here. It made me feel disgusted with myself to think about it.

To know I was used and abused over and over again. 

Maybe I should kill myself.

"Get up!" A guard barged into the room and grabbed me by arm and I hissed at his tight grip on my arm.

He dragged me to the back of the stairs where I was before and I started to panick.
Oh shit!

"Let me go!" I tried to pull myself away but to no avail.

When we were close to the torture room I started to pull back and put my weight down to make it hard for him.

I don't want to be tortured!

He grabbed my hair and I grabbed his hand so he would let go but he never did.  The guard threw me into the room and slammed the door.

I looked up from the floor and gasped.

Imfront of me was Cora, Zane and Blaze. Tears rushed to my eyes at their condition and I wanted to run and help them.

The only thing stopping me was boss in this room . He was smiling at me.
"Do you know them?"

I was about to nod when Zane spoke up first "obviously not you sick -

"Nobody asked you!" Boss roared and I flinched.

Cora looked at me in pity and I looked down feeling embarrassed that I was that weak.
"I'm going to ask again, do you know them?"

From the corner of my eye Cora shook her head at me so I answered "No" .

He got up and I got afraid "do not lie to me"

"I'm no-

"Then what is this?" He pulled out a photo of us along with my brother smiling happily.

We had just got out of the orphanage because Ace turned 18 and had enough money.
Oh how I missed my brother.

"I............um"

"Tie her up!" Boss yelled and the same guard roughly tied me up. My skin was burning because of how tight it was.

I started to cry harder but I received a punch to the stomach and chose to stop even though it hurt.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ace p.o.v

"Then let's do this!" Zhara yelled at me and I sighed in fustration.

"It's not that easy" I slammed my hands on the table in fustration.

" it is you are just stalling. My boyfriend is there for-

"Zane is my brother I know what it feels like"

"Look all I'm saying is that we could have got them by now"she shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed and thought about it for a second "get the men"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"You go out front with 100 men and I'll go in the back with 100 more" I mouthed and we headed off.

This building was big and ot looked like normal from the outside but I could only imagine the back.

I signlled for 50 to go left and the other fifty to go with me up the stairs to the right.

We walked up the first flight and a shot went off. A body dropped down the stairs and one of my men said "I got you boss" I only nodded and we carried on.

We shot guards left to right and thank goodness we had our silencers on.

As we got closer to a door the putrid smell of blood. My nose wrinkled and one of my men coughed behind me. The others mumbled words of disgust.

The smell was really daunting.
I kicked down the door and shot the two guards in there.

An alarm went off and I realised I had to hurry. 

"Code red!"

My eyes widened when I saw my sister. She looked so different. She wasn't the small sweet sister any longer. She looked mature nd tired.

I untied Zane and he dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Damn bitch just drop me"
I ignored him then Untied my sister while my men untied .

I hugged her but had to stop when we heard footsteps.

I quietly stood behind the door while a girl came in looking around.

Her hair reminded me of Ira's so much. That's probably her sister.

"Khali?" I called out and she turned around with a scared look on her face.

My eyes widened at the resemblance. Wow.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

The next day........

Khali kept bitching that she needed to see Ira so here we are walking into the hospital with more ballons and snacks.

Zane, Cora and Blaze weren't fully healed but they wanted to come anyway.

I walked up to the nurse infront and asked " Can we go visit Ms. Ira Patel?" Getting straight to the point.

Her face scrunched in confusion and I felt a little uncomfortable with that look. " Weren't you called last night?"

My face said it all because she gasped " That patient died this lastnight at around 9:15"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Do not hate me for that