Coffee

Ira p.o.v
Continuing........

To walk- limp down that street to my car made me annoyed at all the stares coming my way.
Ok so maybe they hadn't seen a woman handle such a dangerous looking man. Well they can stop staring cause they just did.

I slammed my car door ready to just get home and sleep.
But I instantly regretted it when I saw the whole car shake. 
And I couldn't even speed off when Ace jumped on my car . I instantly pressed the brakes and screamed for him to get off.

"You didn't tell me!" He yelled back angrily.
I knew exactly what he was talking about. Me being the petty bitch that I am, I kept my thoughts on the Jamaicans. Why should I tell him?

Getting angry when he started to hit my bonnet, I mashed gas making him tumble a little.  He regained his balance and looked at me in disbelief.

But I wasn't going to stand down so I raised a brow in threat.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I stepped out of my shower with a sigh.  After another fight, I left him with a balls that may or may not be able to produce sperm

But hey, he should have let go.
Not my fault.

I put on my outfit for the day. Even though I wanted to sleep badly, I needed to go sell "coffee" in my cafe today.

Looking in my mirror , I was pleased with my look and set off to work

When I made it in, the cafe was packed! I guess I'll be selling coffee after all. I took off my jacket leaving me in my black dress ready to work.

..........
At the moment I smell just like a cup of strong coffee and chocolate cake. My favourite.

After selling coffee and cakes etc.  A"parntner " of mine caught my attention when they walked in my shop. I mean he couldn't go unnoticed because of all the tattoos and piercings and let's not forget the hard glares and cocky smirks.

"Let's go in the back" I suggested.
He nodded and we walked to the back sitting down.

"Boss says that he wants to talk to you" Luca said like he was being considerate.  I am managing my cafe and the responsibilitiesof being in the underworld( not that I'm complaining).And this Jackass wants me to meet him somewhere else.

"Well be has to come here..... to me" I squinted my eyes at him.

He made a face but still suggested "Well he can't exactly come here but whenever you're free you can come" he smiled at me sarcastically.

I squinted my eyes at his disrespect

I squinted my eyes at his disrespect. Sometimes being a woman in the underworld sucks.

Not wanting to cause unnecessary trouble at the moment I "agreed" to get him out my hair.
"Sure" I smiled back sarcastically

( Do y'all watch game of thrones. I hate that her husband died 😡so I stopped😐)

He walked mumbling so I called him back.

"What was that?" I stood up tilting my head.

"Nothing" he smiled at me again.
I nodded and pointed to the door.

"Stupid bitch" I muttered loudly enough for him to hear me. But the little bitch wasn't bold enough to reply.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I walked into my apartment ready to drop on my bed and have a sleepgasm.

When I walked into the shower, I shower when a throat clearing startled me.

I screamed and threw a punch and was satisfied when I heard a grunt. My instincts told me to fight but when I saw Ace I sucked my teeth and grabbed my towel.

"Get out!" I screamed pointing to the door.

"You didn't hit me enough times this morning?" He ignored my request.

" You wouldn't let me walk away so it was your fault. Now get out!" I fussed.

He stood up and I took a step back. "Why?" He raised his eyebrow walking closer.

I started to get jittery but I wasn't backing down now. "Because for one I said so-

"And who said I had to listen to you? Isn't it the other way around" Ace slammed his palms on the wall making me trapped.  I jumped and got even more jittery.

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Why would I?"
Ace leaned forward looking into my eyes and I tried to look down because eye contact with him was making me uncomfortable.

But he didn't let me look down because he snatched my chin and leaned even further until his lips were touching mine.

My eyes opened wide and I tried to push him off but he was already sucking off my lips.

Then the worst happened. He  slowed down while pushing his tounge in my mouth. The warmness made me melt into the kiss responding.  We were now full on making out.

My finger tips ran along his scalp while he groaned into the kiss. I guess that angle wasn't enough because next thing I know I'm being lifted and slammed into the wall. If not possible I was more turned on and I moaned into the kiss.

My entire body was warm feeling and butterflies weren't what I would use to describe my body's feelings right now.
I'm sure you could here the noises from down the street.

We pulled apart but I took the next step and started to suck on his lip while looking into his now open eyes. I don't know what I was trying to tell him but I was telling him.

He responded by grabbing my neck and kissing down till he reached my colar bone. I felt a rush of emotions go through me when he started to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys I'm sure. But I could care less right now.

Right now I was hungry for Ace.

A scraping sound came from the bathroom door and I jumped breaking us apart. Ace groaned while I hid my face in his chest. The embarrassment was making me blush.

I just kissed Ace. And I don't regret it.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
How was this scene?

I have been waiting a long time for this and I found this to be the right time.

I know i waited a long time but I didn't want Ira to be a girl who immediately kisses and runs about with Ace.

Bye until next time.😜