Look at me!

Ace p.o.v

I smiled down at Ira. She should have just looked at me in the first place.😉

Flashback*

I noticed that Ira wouldn't look at me and it wasn't making me mad at all.
To be petty since she knew I now noticed she wasn't looking at me, she opened her suit jacket more.

Still not mad just a bit annoyed.

I turned back to Mr. Z to see what bullshit he was saying .

"You'll know that later but do you agree?"

"No offence sir but how will I agree to something I have no clue offfff" I dragged in realisation.

He's talking about the sex house where...............*sigh* where my sister is at.

So he's- The freaking Russians are apart of this?
Ohhhh I'm gonna kill them. Slowlyyyy

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Zane and I walked out of the meeting with a now realising Ira not too far behind.
Before I could even reach the door I was pushed aside by Ira.  My brows furrowed in annoyance when I also saw that Zane was pushed aside by Ira.

"Watch where the hell you're going !" I shouted and she turned around to face me.
She still didn't look at me fully while mumbling" maybe you should stay out of my way like you've been doing"
And turned to walk away but I wasn't having it.

I grabbed her hand but she ignored my hand and continued to walk along the street.

I'm getting more annoyed.
"What did you say?" I questioned even though I heard exactly what she said.

She stopped in the middle of the empty sidewalk and stared me right in the eye. The power and dominance that looked at me through those eyes would have made anyone let go. But I was me so I wasn't afraid.  However the eyes I once knew to be somewhat warm were now extremely cold.

She grabbed my hair and dragged me down to the ground.

Tick!
I was no longer annoyed. I was mad.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down with a slam on her back.
The fire in her eyes burned as she took her calf and slammed it into my neck making me fall back.
Then with a grunt Ira grabbed my hands and twisted it behind my back and slammed her elbow and body weight on me.

"Worldstar!" Zane shouted with a cackle.
I'm not getting beat by a woman in front of Mr.Z's office.

"Leave me alone" she whispered in my ears.

"Not a chance."
Even though she tried to push me down, I pushed up with all my strength sending us rolling down the sidewalk.
Unfortunately for me when we stopped she locked my head inbetween her thighs.

"Yes people it's getting dirty out here!" Zane shouted to passerbys.
I'm gonna kill him.

"Will you walk away now" ahe questioned still squeezing me.

I shook my head nope with a forced sarcastic smile.
I pushed up and locked my legs around her neck with hard breathing while her thighs locked my neck. Again!

"Wooooohooo! Their hands are touching areas" Zane continued to put on a show

I tried prying her thighs off of me but she wouldn't budge.
We both tapped out after nearly squeezing eachother to death .

With laboured breathing I tried to get up but another elbow slammed into my back and I groaned. Having enough, I let her put me in a cholk hold before flipping her over and she moaned in pain.

I hovered over her with a smile

Flashback over *

The smile was wiped off of my face when I felt my balls immediately turn purple.

I rolled off of her holding my nuts in pain.

Why?
"Man down. I repeat man down!"
Zane shouted running up to meet me.
By the time I looked up to glare at him, Ira was gone.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
This is a short chapter.
Maybe I'm toxic but I wanted them to fight. 😂😂

Some of the flashbacks were in italics and normal but until I siad flashback over, it was still flashbacks.