Run!

Ira p.o.v

Ace and I were at the airport waiting to get on our flight back to America.

(I think that's where they live💀💀)

"So I've never found my parents before" he ended his background with a shrug.

"Hmmmm . Do you ever wish you would have?" My eyes landed on him.

"Not really because if I had not gone through the things I did,  I wouldn't be the person I am today " he turned to look at me "And I would have never met you " his stupid smile made me get butterflies and I inwardly rolled my eyes at it.

I scoffed in reply before taking a sip of my coffee "You had to be corny didn't you?"

"Of course it's my best trait" he popped his collor.

"That's the only "good" trait you have " I air quoted good.

"Wow that's what you think of me?" He placed his hands on his heart with a look of shocked making me chuckle.

"I mean...." my eyes landed on somebody suspicious causing me to trail off.

The woman was holding an excessively large nexspaper below their shades.
My eyes travelled to their hair but saw a hat covering it.
Then her entire body was covered with a thick furry jacket.

Very suspicious.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Ace p.o.v

I need to pee!

We were on this stupid plane and the bathroom was packed. I'll piss myself if I don't go in there now!.

I got up pushing a flight attendant out of my way before skipping the line in time and locking the door.

"Hey get out of there!" A lady from outside yelled.

I ignored her and sighed in releif when I finnaly got to pee.
Coming out, I was met with the screwed up faces of the people I skipped.
I didn't bother to apologize but just kept it moving.

As I was moving back to my seat someone caught my eyes. There was this one woman who kept on her shades and was covered from head to toe.
If not for her figure I wouldn't even know it was a woman.

Weirder was her big newspaper that she was reading. It was so big that the other passenger had to lean to the left.

When I realised that I was staring, I turned around to go sit down soI wouldn't cause too much suspicion. Looking over at Ira who was knocked out, I couldn't help but to admire her features. Her long and thick brown hair that was in small waves going down her sleek back. Her eyebrows were dark and gave off and edgy look along with her thick, long eyelashes that batted her cheeks when she blinked. Also her body was very fit and she always dressed professionally.

I think I'm falling..........
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

We were walking off the plane but what caught my eyes again was the woman who was walking closely behind me. I absentmindedly held Ira closer to me.

It was a reflex! Okay?

When I was walking down the streets of New York to get to my car, a shot rang off.

My eyes widened and I looked down at Ira whose eyes were almost out of their sockets.

"Run!!" I dragged Mama along with me .

We kept ducking bullets but it was like she had unlimited guns because they kept coming. I grabbed Mama's hands and pulled her behind a bush. My breath was so heavy along with Ira's.

"Come out, come out wherever you are " she sickly sang then we heard the safety of another gun go off. Ira looked at me before jumping out and I was shocked.

"Oh you're smart, not smart enough but smart" the woman said.

I jumped out too. I mean there was no point in hiding anymore "what do you want?" I wasn't scared just curious I guess.

"Might as well tell you my name. My name is Katy Volvok" she smiled waiting for our reaction but I already knew amd it seems Mama knew too.

You see Volvok as in the Russian's leader, tried to hide his daughter from everybody. However I knew he had a daughter when he wasn't worried about someone taking the throne. He would have been hurrying to make a child if he had not already made one.

When Katy didn't see any suprise on our face she cocked back her gun and shot Ira in her chest. My eyes popped when Katy along with Mama fell to the ground. I didn't even see her pulling out a gun to shoot Katy.

I rushed over to Ira "Come on we're going to get you to a hospital.

Tears dripped down my face as she started to choke on her own blood.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Do youguys think Ira will make it?

Leave a comment.😉