Lonely

Ace p.o.v

You never really know how much you love someone until their gone. And you regret not telling them because of your stupid pride.
You feel as if it's your fault that they're gone. Like you could have done something to save that loved one.

But then you get a wave of emotions. Lonely, angry, guilty and most of all sad.

That loneliness can make a person do things like cry, kill, tortue you name it.

That loneliness is why I was standing over two bodies in a alleyway. Dead, because of me.

No chance to live again.
Because of me.

Subconscious : maybe that's why you're lonely now.

Me: what?

Sub: you're lonely beacuse you-

I'm not lonely

Sub: sure keep telling yourself that.......

.............................................................

Ira p.o.v

I felt weak. My body felt weak like I was losing myself.

I don't want to say this but I felt like I was about to die.

Then I heard it.

"Ira" my eyes opened. But I wasn't home or in the hospital.

I was back in my apartment with my parents standing in front of me.

"Mom, dad?" I rushed out in a whisper.

"Come on Ira" dad whispered.
I took a step with a smile on my face but frowned when I heard a beep.

I was about to turn around but mom encouraged me "Come on sweetie it'll be like old times" I smiled and took two more steps to them.

My heart started to hammer in my chest and I heard more beeping so I stepped to my mom to comfort. But it only got worse and between this new headache full on, the beeping and my parents calling me I started to get overwhelmed.

"Stop!" My mouth yelled but no sound came out so I got more fustrated and started to run further to my mom.

"Mom help" i started to cry out in pain.

When I looked up, what I saw was dark and evil.
Without a second choice I sprinted away from my parents but tripped
My world came crashing down when the darkness got closer.

I started to wheeze, clawing for help. But no air came in my lungs and I felt weaker than before.

In the distance I heard a faint "clear " and my body jolted then completely blacked out.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Blaze p.o.v

Seeing my wife get touched made me angry to the point where I almost sawed off my own hand from trying to escape this rope. The look on her face made me cry out multiple times.

Where the hell was Ace!
We still didn't hear anything. All they would do was torture us . My body was no longer at a point where I could get up because of all the lashes.

It was beyond suffocating to be in this predicament.
My hands are tied and numb. My wife and brother are also tied up. I don't know where I am at all.

Life is pure shit right now.
I .hate .it. here

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I'm trying to make little updates for y'all.

nigga vote damn😑