Reminder

Ira p.o.v

I'm a boss.

That's how I was feeling today.

Today I wasn't in the cafe, I was just enjoying life.  Spending MY hard earned money on what I wanted.

Right now I'm in the Charming Charlotte  boutique looking for a dress

There's this event coming up. It's where criminals from all over come together in piece. No weapons allowed. Don't ask  how I got on the list.

At the event they have an auction where they auction women there.  Wives too if their husbands allow.  Usually all do because wives are not important to them except for making babies. The only families that doesn't participate are the Russians because they are extremely possesive of their women and the Italians because they love family too much to disrespect them like that.

I think that's the only thing they respect about each other.

This year I'll be attending because I need to gain the attention of someone of high rank. I need information on who knows about where my sisters are.

I'm looking for something that will stand out and say Yes! I want the attention. I usually stay hidden but I need this information.

Papa says I shouldn't go but as I said in the beginning, I'm a boss and I do what I want.

"How about this ma'am" the employee that I actually like in this store asked. The others just see you as walking  money.

"Just bring about 50 dresses and I'll choose the best five." She nodded and walked away in search.

I was going to buy the five I favoured and then choose.

I'm hungry!

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

After another 2 hours of shopping I finally sat down to eat something.

I had one of my workers bring a car and  take  my bags home.

"Hi good afternoon my name is Johnny and I'll be your server this afternoon. What can I get for you?" I went to a middle class foodery because I hate when people stare and judge in those unnecessarily expensive restaurants.

I know what it's like to be poor and I'm humble enough to be satisfied with the bare minimum.

"Can I have a burger deluxe with everything except tomato and I'd like to add a double fudge chocolate shake. Ooh and some curly fries" I said smiling at the menu.

I looked up to see the man stuck for a minute before nodding and walking off.

What? I'm not even finished.

After waiting my food reached.

Oh lord!