I mean business!

^ That's her outfit for today.

1 week after.......

Ira p.o.v

"Yes one blueberry scone and a large cup of black coffee please." The flight attendant nodded at my order and walked along.

At the moment I was flying on a plane to Kazan Russia to get more information on my sister. I have wasted too much time just sitting about. And no I didn't tell Ace becasue he isn't fighting up about getting his sister so I'm not fighting up behind him.

And you're wondering right now, why is she flying economy on  a plane when she's rich?
Well it's to blend in alright?

"Here ma'am " she reached over to me with my scone and coffee.

I thanked her and took  a  bite of my scone looking outside. Only 5 more hours to go.

When I took a sip of my cofffee I almost spat it out on the bald man next to me.
It was not only cheap, but hotter than lava.
Though it is  my fault for waiting........

I started to think about the date that I cancelled with Ace. Now I was regretting it but I needed to find my Khali.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ace p.o.v

I smiled at myself as I waited for Ira to get off the plane.  Mama really thought she could leave me in America while she interrogated the Russians by herself. Puh lease!

Yes Zane told me that she now knew about Maggy and the Jamiacans. So obviously I knew she would go to the Russians next. And it took quite some time to figure out exactly where in Russia.

I looked up seeing the plane she was on about to land. So I got in my stolen car and dashed to where she was.  I ditched the car not too far and put on my jacket.

Walking along the cold streets were not new to me. I had been in Russia multiple times for business.

As I reached the airport, I pulled out the big folded paper in my pocket. I was going to embarass Mama.

I waited for persons to walk off of the plane and greet their loved ones.  However Ira had me as a loved one.

I opened the big piece of paper and raised it in the which caught her attention. I knew she could understand amd speak Russian so that was no problem.  And I knew that because of our many nights spent talking together.

"милый" ( Hunny) i shouted and ran to her in fake tears.

This probably looked absolutely  dumb. I was a tattood monkey running up to a very slim and innocent looking woman with tears in my eyes.

"я сильно скучал по тебе!" ( I missed you so much. ) She expected me to hug her.

I did hug her but I pulled her in for a much needed kiss. I've missed the feeling of her lips on mine even though it's only been a week.

I was enjoying the kiss so much that I didnt notice when Mama sneakily unzipped my jacket and pinched my nipple causing me to jump.
Why does she always do this?

But I didn't stop kissing her even when she gripped it tighter.
If you looked closely you'd see two people fighting in a kiss. But I didn't care at all.

When it felt like I'd lost all feeling in my chest, that's when I pulled away smiling.

"Вы думали, что могли бы уйти"( you thought you could have gotten away ?" I pulled her flush against me using my hands around her waist. Right above the booty.

" У меня нет времени играть. либо ты пойдешь со мной, либо будешь стоять здесь, обнимая воздух."( i don't have time to play. It's either you're coming with me or you'll stand here hugging the air " I guess she wasn't playing today.

I raised my hands in defence before backing away and gesturing for her to lead the way.
I only did that do I could get a nice view of that ass.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Расскажи мне" I screamed at the guard we captured.

This little bitch wouldn't talk.
And I was just ready to end it.

"We should of picked another guard." I stated to a quiet Ira. This entire time Mam didn't say anything.

She pushed herself off of the wall and walked towards him.
"С удовольствием поеду в Москву. вид, еда, люди - все они такие милые." (I'd love to visit Moscow.  the view, the food, the people, they are all so nice. ) she smiled going closer to him. Where was she going with this?

"заткнись, сука" ( shut up bitch) he spat at her.
I was about to get to him when Ira just laughed. Ummmmmm

"
единственная сука - Нина. Что бы она почувствовала, если бы я отправил вашу голову в ее квартиру в Москве" ( the only bitch is Nina. How would she feel if I was to send your head to her apartment in Moscow?"

How-

"что бы она почувствовала, если бы ваши татуированные пальцы один за другим произнесли ее имя?" (how would she feel if your tattood fingers came one by one spelling her name?) She said painfully slow.

I looked down at his knuckles and saw the name spelled on each. I was so into beating the living daylights out of him that I didnt notice that or the large MoScOw tattoo on his chest..

Woww!

He glared at her before he started to talk.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Cool little chapter I guess.

Please comment😪

What coutries do you want to visit?