Doe

Two  month after

Ace p.o.v

I rolled off of Britney's chest exhausted.  Yes I'm back to dealing with her . I still have needs and it's not like Ira is gonna fulfill them.

Speaking of her, I haven't heard from her in over a month and I'm back to being me. No Papa and No Mama, just me now. I have to say I like the way things are going.

Zane is back some what normal..... well as can be considering he did kill his own wife . He still didn't tell me what she told him.
He has gone back to getting with anything that moves.

And Blaze is with his wife relaxing.

Brittney rolled over on my chest breathing heavily. I put in that work.

Not to be cocky or anything but I did that.

"So babe" she continued rubbing circles on my chest " when will I ever meet your parents?"

Aand she ruined it.

Parents?
They gave me up for adoption along with my sister.
Sister......
A string pulled in my heart because I know where she is and i can't reach her.

Sensing she did something wrong, she stopped rubbing my chest
"What's wrong?"

I shook my head with guilt and pushed Brittney off of me.

Time to get up.
I made my way to the bathroom to get this sweat off of my body.
As time passes by my mind were clouded with thoughts of getting my sister back.

My thinking session was interupted when Brittney stepped in the shower with me.

Round 5 ?

Yeahhhh

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Ira p.o.v

Blood sprayed out of my mouth as I received another blow to the face.

What the hell is going on? You may ask, oh I'll tell you.

Flashback *
I breathed in the sea breeze with a smile on my face as I looked up at the bright sun.
My mental health was on 100 right now.

It's been almost six weeks here in Jamaica, and honestly I would like to move here. I love everything about here. The beaches, the tunes, the vibrant color clothing.

Speaking of clothes, I bought a  bikini that was floral and colourful from a vendor.

I couldn't stop myself from buying this bikini even if I tried.

Now something hit my nostrils and I let out a sigh of content

Food!
I looked to the left of me seeing, a vendor selling pepper shrimps.

Yes!!
The smile couldn't be held off of my face as I bought and ate the shrimp while walking back to my villa.