Khali

Khali p.o.v

I'm trying to cope in my situation but I need more to cope.

In here we have no family, no support, no friends not even good food.

The food they serve is disgusting.

And then there's the amount of crying and screaming at night.

I feel as if I'm in a mad house .
Maybe I'm turning mad.

I would switch lives with an outside girl right now.

I don't care for "I wouldn't wish this on anybody" because if you experience what I experience, you'd know why.

I'm literally in hell.

How did I get here?

I'll tell you

Flashback *

"Come back here!" My sister screamed at me as I walked out the door.

Instead of listening like I should have, I flipped her off.

I should have listened, all though I'll never admit that.

I put my cold hands in my thin jacket and blew out a breath.

I almost made it down the street when I was tackled from my side into a alley.

As I was still trying to catch my breath, I felt a pinch on my neck and next thing you know, I'm out .

I woke up in the van and started to scream but it was muffled by the ducktape.

They laughed at me when I started to cry.

We made it to an abandoned building and I tried to run but was catched and slapped so hard, I gave up.

After another dose of whatever they gave me, I was out like a light  and I woke up strapped to a bed in a dark room.

I started to struggle to be let go but I was beaten and then raped by multiple men.

I felt sickand disgusted with myself.

I blamed my sister for not finding me and now I hate her.

It's been years and I haven't seen civilization for a long time.

I still haven't gotten used to this lifestyle but I do try to be positive.

I am trying but I don't know how much longer I can hold on to the idea of being saved.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

"Your total is 8.40 sir" I smiled at my customer and handed him his change.

I was still smiling while handing him his piece of cake when I saw who entered my cafe .

I immediately stopped smiling and called over one of my workers to handle the customer while I help this "business partner out"

Jules Dez