Khali pt.2

Khali p.o.v

Something wasn't right.

Yesterday some members of the mafia came in and they looked way more evil than normal.

I know they're in the mafia because of the respect the guards give them. My guess would be Russian because of their heavy accent.

I tried to see what was going on but they didn't request any girls so I couldn't ask any questions.

Anyway.

I haven't seen that dumb bitch Camele.

I honestly forgot the name of the other girl😶so we'll call her Camele from now on.

I heard she got left unconscious under the starewell but I could care less to help.
She's a total bitch if you ask me

We didn't-🙄

I have tried to dash water on her but I didn't because I was afraid.
Not because of Camele but of that part of the building.
Us girls never go down there unless absolutely necessary.

That's where they kill people and torture them.

*chills*
Nope I'll never go there and get beaten unconscious like that bitch.

I'm the writer I can do that to you🙂

But you wouldn't, I rolled my eyes.

Sure........
Anyway I have to get going .
Bye the audience of Khali's Reality show.

Bi-🙄

Bye Khali.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

My eyes were closed but I could hear and feel the air conditioning. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get out of this hell hole.

In here"this coma", I had to face my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I had to listen to one part of my brain argue with the other.
One side said that it " loved" Ace with its entire heart. On the other hand the other hated Ace with a passion.

Maybe it's because of the fact that deep deep down I know for a fact that I do love Ace.

Obviously that's why you took the bullet. My subconscious yelled .

I didn't-

Yes you did!

Maybe........no

Yes
No
Yes
No
No
Yes.

Got you! I win I win😚.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Camele p.o.v

Suprise Suprise!!!!!!!

My body was being lifted to the care center. They barely had enough things to sustain us in here. 

You may be wondering how did I end up under that stairwell.

Flashback*

I limped back to the room in pain.  Nothing too bad a client was just a bit rough.
I wasn't allowed a bath until the bathroom line had cleared up.

I felt so disgusted that I did the stupidest thing in the universe.

I decided to use the bathroom behind the stairwell because nobody ever uses it.  The entire bathroom looks more murderous than the boss. 

I sighed while walking into the bathroom. It was so creepy that I wanted to scream.

I was going to pull down my skirt when a yell came from the left.

The torture room!

Oh hell no! I need out of here now.

I tried to run down the hallway but someone grabbed my forearm and I shrieked.

My eyes landed on a bulky guard from the Russians who came today.
" What are you doing here?" He asked still holding onto my arm.

"I was going to use the bathroom" I shuddered in disgust at his lust filled stare.

"How about we use it together" he suggested- more like demanded.

"No it's ok"

He didn't care about my answer because he started to pull me and I panicked.

I tried my hardest to stand my ground but I was weak. That's how they wanted us, weak.

"Strip!" My body froze at those words and I tried to run but I was gripped again.

"Listen I said strip and I'm not gonna say it againшлюха"( slut)

My eyes watered and I struggled against him but it was no use.

I was done for.
.............................................................

After an hour he finally finished and if he didn't cause me enough pain, he started to beat me.

My naked body was thrown all over, kicked, punched and spat on.

To finish it off however he threw me down the stairs.

I couldn't move any part of my body. My legs were bent weirdly and my head bounced off of the edge of the stairs which made my eyesight blury.

He grinned like he won something before coming to me and gripping my ass" You belong to me now" he whispered in my ear sending a sharp slap to my ass before walking away.

Flashback over*
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Zane p.o.v

I had woken up a few hours back and I was presently suprised with the presence of Volvok.

What a nice gift to wake up to.

Ha! Puh-lease. I'm kidding, his ugly ass face looks like my shit.
His nose is trying to compete with the size of my dick.
His holy face is rough and his ugly ass teeth is rottened and cracked.

Ok maybe I exaggerated......or maybe not.......

Anyways Blaze was knockes out and Cora was in a daze.
My mouth was gagged, I have no idea why. I barely talk.

But I wasn't worried, I knew Zhara would find me. You know I really do like Zhara.
She was there for me when the others weren't. And she listened without complain. Most of all she didn't try to be perfect.
Nothing like Maggy

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for reading. 🤓