Stuck

Three weeks

Ace p.o.v

I'm calm..... most of the time.

But men like Travis Gordon really make me NOT calm.

This man assured me that I would get safe passage through his territory, and even though I didn't have to ask, I still did out of respect.

When I went to pick up my shipment, I found out he took it.

Which leads us to the present time.

I walked in his building carelessly, with no one bothering me because they know who I am.

I made it to the top floor and entered his office and waited for him.

About three minutes later while I was sitting behind his desk, he entered with two securities.

So he sees me as a threat.  Good!

"What do you want man?" He tried to keep it brave but his girlish voice was shaking causing me to chuckle.

I stood up and they pointed their guns at me. Mind you, I'm ompletely unarmed.

Opening my jacket for them to see, they put their guns down when they saw I was unarmed.

"Why you steal my shipment?" I walked to him, not flinching when they raised their guns again.

Before he could answer, I reached behind him and snapped his securities heads .

"Now it's just us" I smiled while he looked like he pissed his pants.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he shrugged avoiding contact.

I really wanted a clean and quick death.

"You did" I snapped his neck just as skillfully as I did with the others.

Walking out nobody said anything.
They respect my power and that's what he should have done.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

I got it.

Yes!!!!!!.

Travis Gordon.

I ringed Papa, don't ask how I got his number.

It rung three times and he declined.

I rung it again with annoyance, only for him to decline again!

Okay, I'll just pay him a little visit.

I got in my new baby girl.
I bought a new car, something rare like me.

A lycan Hypersport.

It was almost as beautiful as me.

I smiled as I sped down the road but had to stop because of sudden traffic .

As i'm sitting there tapping on the wheel, I glance to my right and see a man nodding to another on my left.

They think because i'm in traffic they'll get me.

HaHa.

I revved my engine and they followed too, we waited for traffhc to clear a bit before I sped off with them hot on my heels.

This was funny seeing them trying to catch up.

After a hot minute, I lost them and finally pulled up to the gate

This place was so beautiful.

I walked up to the security like the bad bitch I am.

"Excuse me ma'am you can't be hear" I smiled at him for doing his job correct.