Chapter 6- Beaches, beaches, beaches

*There will be an explicit scene in this chapter. Just warning you now! Also, I cant get pictures to upload for some reason. Any advice is appreciated*

    Jay and I got into a HUGE fight last night. I really screwed up. Nikki and I had plans to go to the local club. Jay didn't want to go. Heres how it went, the short version:

    Nikki and I are going out to the club, you coming with? Adam and John will be there!
    I dont want you to go out tonight. I want us to stay in.
    But she and I have been planning this for 2 weeks! Come on Jay!
    I said no! I want us to stay in tonight.
    Ugh, Im already dressed.  I'm going out. I have had this planned.
    If you go, we're done...
    Seriously? Wow. Ok, Ill be back for my things when I wake up.   
        *walks out the door*

    It's now morning. I got a room in the same hotel since we have 2 weeks off.  Time to go get my stuff. This should be fun. I get to the room and hes not here, probably at the gym (where I should be). This will be easy. *an hour later* All my stuff is packed. To my room I go.

    After leaving his room key on the table I went back to my room and put my stuff away. I took a nice long bath and just watched movies the rest of the night. *sigh* Men. I never go clubbing, but the one time I want to go he throws a fit! *knock knock*

     Hey Nell.
     Hey Bubba.
    He didnt want you to go out because he was going to propose.
    Uhhhh....What??????
    He was going to propose. He made plans for you guys.
    Why didn't he just say anything?! I could have told Nikki we needed to reschedule! Ugh, I need to take a walk. Ill text you when I get back ok? Love you.

    *A week later*

    We havent talked yet but here I am, back to sitting on the beach. It's about 7:30 pm right now. It's very relaxing just sitting here, thinking. What am I going to do? He was going to propose and I ruined it. What the hell did I do? Way to be the biggest bitch in the world Nell. Ugh. As I sit here thinking, out of my perifrials I see Jay sit next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

    Why didn't you tell me? I feel like the biggest bitch right now.
    I was going to surprise you. I should have told you sooner. I am going to wait to ask you, so dont expect anything for a while, ok?

    We just sat there like that for an hour. I must have fell asleep because the next thing I know is I woke up back in his room. I snuggled into him and he pulled me closer. He starts mumbling in his sleep things like:
    "I love you Nell. Don't leave me." "Baby please dont get up, im so cold."
    Haha hes so cute. I ran my hand through his hair and he smiled and sighed again. Thankfully we still have a week left to get things back to normal and plan my next move. I fell back asleep and woke up to him playing with my hair.

    About 4:30, the girls came to the room (He moved me back in last night). Nikki, Brie, and Nattie forced me into the shower. When I came out Brie turned and looked at me.

    "You and Jay are going to dinner. I am doing your hair, Nattie has your dress and Nikki will do your make up. Now sit down so we can get started!"

    I am so scared right now. At about 6:45, everything was ready. Hair (curled and piled stylishly on my head), makeup (a nice smokey eye look) and dress are all done and on. Im in the lobby waiting for him. I am so nervous, yet I dont know why. Oh my, he looks so handsome in his tux and bow-tie. He walks up to me smiling and says:
    "I will need to blindfold you until we get to our destination."
    "Umm... Ok, I trust you!"

    After about 15 minutes, he takes the blind fold off. We are at the beach, I see a table lit piknik setting and look at Jay.
    "A candle lit piknik? I can do that! How romantic!"
    All he does is smile.
    After we eat, we just walk down the beach bare-foot. What an awesome night this was. Suddenly he just pulls a box out of his pocket. Pulls the ring out and just puts it on my finger.
    "I CLAIM THEE FOR LIFE! NO ONE SHALL HAVE YOU! ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!" He starts laughing and throws me over his shoulder laughing, so I start laughing. I hear people aweing (probably our friends sneaky around takin pictures of us to remember this day. Typical Jay! He carries me all the way to our room still laughing! People look at us oddly which makes us laugh harder. When we get to our room, he looks at me.

    *Semi-Explicit Scene starts here! There will be a END SCENE '*****' signal if you wish to skip this. This is my first ever explicit scene so be nice!*

    He turns me around to unzip my dress leaving me in my new underwear Nikki and I bouht when we went shopping. He hangs it up nicely and comes back shirt-less and pants unbuttoned and zipped so they hang loosely. He pulls all the bobby-pins out one by one so my just about -waist-length hair falls down.
    He picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed gently while laying next to me. He kissed me gently. I feel something against my thigh, and I know what it is, his *ahem*. After a few minutes of kissing, he slowly hovered over me and fully undressed us leaving us naked. While gently kissing me again, he entered me making me groan. He pumped into me over and over again softly. He kissed my neck over and over again. We both moaned as he kept going. After about 45 minutes of making love, we were both tired. So, he held me close and we fell asleep.

*****    *****   *****  *****  *****  *****

    The next morning we both woke up, showered and went to Starbucks for coffee and breakfast for us. I got back and set on the newly made bed and stared at my ring. I can't believe I am engaged. Nikki and I have some planning to do!!!! Then Jay walked out of the bathroom in his towel.

    "Hey babe? When is our next event happening?"
    "Ummm... I think when we get back its going to start. I can't wait. It's going to be awesome though. They wont see this happening."
Oh Shield, you are gonna be destroyed.