Chapter 7: Texts, Spaghetti, and The Lunatic Fringe

Tonight, we are in Colorado. Well, Nikki has started her plan to seduce Roman. She is amazing to help me. Her and John "broke up". (hehe) I never knew how evil she could really be until she agreed to help me.
    Jay has been kind of distant the last few days. Im not really sure why. Maybe hes on his period *shrugs* All I know is, I'm hungry and need to go to catering to prepare for tonight. We unveil the new Smackdown commercial tonight so I cant wait for that. Smackdown is moving to Thursdays instead of Fridays. I think thats stupid, but hey what do I know?

    *Flashback to filming the commercial*

    "Und vat do ju see here?" says the therapist.
    I look at Jay and Adam and say "Thursday?"
    Adam says "yeah Thursday"
    Jay says "Mhm Thursday"
    We all said "Thursday" at the same time and walk out.

    *To Reality*

    Well, tonights meal is pizza and spaghetti. Yumm!!! Seth is having a match tonight, Roman and Dean are banned from ring side. It's about to start. I'm waiting patiently at gorilla with my food, wait to go out with the guys. I had a couch and ottoman put right in the middle of the ramp so we can sit and chat about the match.

    The match has started. My music is playing and I cant help but laugh as Seth and Miz look at the ramp as we sit down. They go back to wrestling but keep looking at us waiting to see if we do anything. Little does he know Miz is in on the plan for tonight. Miz got the pin, and wins. I slide into the ring and spear Seth hard. Really hard. I grabbed the mic and stand over him as he looks at me...

    "Seth, once again you underestimate me. I told you! I'll tell you again. I. WIll. Destroy. You. All. One by one, and there is NOTHING you can say or to do stop me."

    After we all get back stage (With the pizza of course. I cant LEAVE food!), I hear Seth over the speakers while I get my shoulder checked.
    "Just because she thinks she can do whatever she wants! Who does she think she is?! I am SETH ROLLINS! NO ONE THREATENS ME!"

    Of course, Jays music starts playing, Adam with him. "Well well well, look guys! I flea bitten mongrol! How you feeling after that major spear? I would be hurting. She hits pretty hard. I wouldnt want to cross her. Oh, but you did. You did, and now you're paying for it. My fiance isnt one to take a double crossing lightly." Then the lights went out. After about 30 seconds, the lights go back on. Me, sitting on the turnbuckle yet again eating spaghetti. The crowd is going crazy. I just look, and take another bite. I motion for a mic.

    "You were saying something Seth? I am CURIOUS to hear this." I keep eating. I dont know how I'm not fat. He just looks at me. "Really Seth, I have things to do and no one wants to sit here waiting for you to talk." I take another bite and look at Jay and Adam. "For real? Is he serious? Ugh."
    "You're engaged?"
    "HOLY SHIT HE TALKS! Yes, I am. To Christian. Why? Got a problem? I could care less what you think."
    Nikki's music plays. "Wow Ella. Moving on from guy to guy. What's your problem. How could you do this to Seth? I thought I knew you!"
    "Geez Nikki, brown nose much? Ugh, whatever. He cheated on ME...With Summer Rae *crowd starts booing* I moved on, besides he and I werent together that long. And what about you and John? I heard you and Roman started ummm....Fooling around?"
    *Crowd starts chanting "Nikkis a slut"* "Thats not your concern!"
    "Right. Just like my life."

    I got to my brother and Jay and jumped on Jays back.
    "Nikki was awesome" I whispered to Jay. He doesnt say anything, just nods. When we got backstage he let me down and walked away. I look at Adam.
    "What the hell is up with him?" Adam just shrugged while Nikki told me.
    "He got a text from Dean earlier about you and Seth. He doesnt want it to affect you so he's trying not to talk about it.  It's their part of retaliation. I was with Roman when Dean sent it."   
    "Thank you for telling me Boo! You were amazing tonight! I need to kick Jay's ass. Text me!"

    WHAT THE HELL!

    I got to the locker room. I walked in and locked the door. Jay just looked at me.

    "Nell. What are you-"
    "William Jason Reso! What the HELL is your problem that you cant tell me about a stupid text?! We are an effing TEAM! Is this why you havent talked to me in almost 24 hours?! Because of a TEXT DEAN sent to you?! I can't believe you! I'm going to the bus."

    After showering and getting dressed no one was here yet, I got into a spare bunk with a pillow and put in a Ghost Adventures DVD. I cuddled into the pillow and Jay's blanket (Yeah I took it. Oh well, he can be cold for all I care.) and fell asleep, planning my next move.

     Oh Dean, Miss Murder is coming for you. Beware.