Chapter 5: Alfredo, Matches and Shopping

After scaring the hell out of Seth, walking back stage was a piece of cake. Knowing that everyone was on my side was a great feeling.  Jay, Adam, and I were already planning out our next move. Stephanie came in to tell me how awesome that was, and that I can do what I feel, no script needed, which never happens.
         Now we are in catering, of course stuffing our faces. Tonight I have: mac and cheese, mashed potates, chicken breast, carrots, and a few biscuits. I LOVE to eat ok? Adam and Jay are just eating potatoes and chicken. Wimps. I'm 5'3 and weight 115 pounds and eat more than them. My twitter is going nuts! Take a look.

        "@msmurder @captcharisma @ratedrsuperstar all in one ring?! bring it on! @shieldwwe better be careful! she means business!"

        "@msmurder her name says it all! @shieldwwe better run!"

        "@msmurder is back and seeking revenge! @shieldwwe is in trouble now!"

    It just goes on! I am so glad the fans are behind me on this. I dont want to dissappoint the Shield fans, but sucks to be them. I'm not stopping until they are DONE! **I won my match against him by the way, I am now Miss Money In The Bank *smirk* Hes pissed**

    *2 weeks later*

    Seth has a match tonight against Jay. This is going to be fun.  They are already in the ring now. I'm hidden in the crowd waiting to go in.  I hear my cue- Jays angry (yet sexy) yell. I head to the barrier and wait for the lights to go out. When the do, I sit on the corner turn buckle with a bowl of tortelinni alfredo (DONT JUDGE ME! I LIKE MY FOOD!). When the lights go on, I smirk and eat while the crown goes crazy after seeing me. No other superstar can eat like this by the way, its in my contract. Seth turns and see's me, he is so livid. I motion for a mircophone while Jay gets the win. Seth gets out of the ring to head back to Gorilla while Jay comes to stand in front of me (I havent gotten off of the turnbuckle yet).

    "Seth, Seth, Seth....I thought you would have learned since 2 weeks ago. I wasn't kidding. I will bring you all down. Though, I see you got your hair fixed after I bleached it   *smirks then takes a few bites before handing an assistant my bowl. I dropped off of the turnbuckle and Jay stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist* You betrayed me and I want my revenge. The Shield stands for Justice, there has been a grave injustice done and the WWE Universe and I are not happy. I warned you. Run while you can. You, and your flea bitten mongrols. *smirk* Christian, anything to add?"

    "Everyone knows Ms. Murder is someone not to be messed with, this just reenforces that message. Edge and I will be here to help her. No matter what it is. We both love her and will do what it takes to make sure her plan goes well. Remember that Shield, we will have Justice."
    By this point, the crowd is going nuts. Seattle is an awesome place to be right now.  The crowd just wont let up and its great. Seth goes backstage and Jay and I just shrug and head back our selves. Nikki Bella is waiting for me since we are going out with the guys.

    "Hey Nikki! Let us get changed and we can go!"
    "Alright girl! Wanna just meet there?"
    "Sure thing!"

    *Dinner*
    I dressed in a Victoria Secret Pink V neck Shirt, some Pink Yoga pants and some black crocheted uggs. Nikki was in a V Neck, Yoga pants and Regular Uggs, Jay in pants and his usual Captian Charisma shirt (Adam the same but his Rated R Superstar Shirt. Typical men), John was in a plain button up and some pants. My hair in a high messy ponytail and my black glasses on.

    Jay, Adam, Nikki, John and I are at a local dinner. Nikki is going to be apart of the next plan and we are all excited for it.  Everyone has a part, but Nikki's is HUGE. You wont be disappointed. Dinner was awesome. I had spicy shrimp, mexican rice, beans, chips and salsa, and of course queso. Can't forget my Queso. Yum!!!!!!

    Nikki and I made plans for shopping tomorrow. I need some pants and underwear and makeup. I also need to get my prescription for my eyes updated.  I dont like shopping, but its needed. She needs a few little things and makeup. We are also doing lunch at this cute little bistro. 

    During lunch we had a nice conversation. Heres a small portion:

    "Hows things going with Jay? You guys are so cute."
    "They are going well. We have always like eachother and now here we are. Dating. He's also helping me train to get better and stronger. How are you and John?"
    "We are great. We honestly couldnt be any better. He's amazing and a wonderful person to help train me. You guys should come with us one day. How long are they here for?"
    "As of now, until my plan is done, but they might stay longer. They miss it, but Adam also needs to film the show hes doing."

    We shopped, we ate, got our nails done. My eye appointment went well. I have my contacts and glasses updated.  I need a nap. She doesnt stop until shes ready! Holy crap.