Chapter 16: WWE Nation has been heard...Finally

I've had the title for a few weeks now, and the promos are going well... I cant say anyone has found me, because well...They havent. I still have it and will for a while.

"Hahaha, you all are fighting over this thing? Weelllll, take a look at the FINAL member of said match... Me! I have a scavenger hunt set up for you all... First person to find the final clue... Well you wont get the title, but there is an incentive... Haha, have fun... Ms Murder is on the hunt..."
Haha no one will find the final clue... I'm it. This is gonna be fun..

I'm still not fully back and I have a HUGE plan that will come to fruition in the next few weeks. I'm slowly becoming myself again. Jay is helping, Im honestly surprised. Our marriage is well... slowly getting better. He's admitted he DID NOT, I repeat DID NOT sign them. Huh. Well, he kinda tricked me. I cant say I blame him. Now that we are back on track so to speak, these next few weeks are crucial. Ill explain later.
Tonight, Jay and I are going to Fridays for dinner. I LOVE their Dragon Fire Chicken, fried green beans and Cheddar Brocolli soup. (That was my meal) Jay got the jack daniels sample platter. A full 3500 calories. (It really is about that much). We are getting back to normal, our marriage too.  I have been talking to him a lot more, and slowly explaining myself, my actions and how I feel. My scar is still hurting some so I have another appointment tomorrow to get it checked. Then to the arena to announce the newest HOF Inductee

*Doctors appointment*
Well, the doctors say that my scar tissue is healing, but my hair wont grow in that area so Ill basically need to keep that area shaved for.... well the rest of my life. That's ok! I see more and more people with hair like mine. I've started a trend.

*RAW*

Jay and I have a special promo tonight. I cant wait. Jay and I are announcing the newest inductee to the WWE Hall Of Fame. This is the greated inductee in the History Of Wrestling. We're in the ring right now (belt hidden). My music plays and the crowd goes crazy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the honor of introducing the newest Inductee into the WWE Hall Of Fame. This person has shown courage and sass to the WWE Nation, and the WWE has heard your cries. Christian and I are so proud to be wrestlers, as is the rest of the roster. This person has shown charisma, smarts, emotions we dont, and everything else we all take for granted. The WWE has decided that this person deserves to recieve The Warrior Award. The WWE is proud to induct Connor "The Crusher" Michalek into the WWE Hall Of fame. We have heard your voices. This is a moment the WWE will NEVER forget. Thanks to Connors Cure, research is happening to prevent pediatric brain cancer. He is everything the Warrior Award represents, and I could not be prouder to announce this."

The video starts to play.
The crowd is going sooooo crazy right now.
Jay and I are wearing our ring gear with a Connor's Cure shirt over it.

What a great night. I could not be prouder at this moment.

This chapter is dedicated to Connor "The Crusher" Michalek, whom at the age of 8 passed from Pediatric Brain Cancer, but not before meeting his Idol, Daniel Bryan. For more information go to: https://www.givetochildrens.org/CONNORSCURE