Chapter 8: Oh Man...

*3 Months Later in Las Vegas*

    Can I just tell you all how stupid I am? I just woke up to find out Jay and I got married... Last night, while drunk... Yupp... I'm married. Holy hell I am stupid.
    "JAY! WAKE UP!"
    "What? Why are you in my bed?"
    "Well dear HUSBAND! We got married last night apparently. So... hi."
    "Quit messing around."
    "I'm not kidding you jack ass loving mother effing jerk."
    "Shit..."

*Flash Back Time! Last Night*
    Well here we ar at the bar. Nikki and I are doing kareoke. Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor.

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Take me on a date
I deserve a break
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need
You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me (hey)
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everthing's alright
Dear future husband,
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright
Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life (hey, baby)
Dear future husband,
Make time for me
Don't leave me lonely
And know we'll never see your family more than mine
I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)
Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy
Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright
Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special loving
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
Future husband, better love me right

    *This Morning*

    I remember having a few drinks and dancing with Cody and thats about it. I dont remember getting married, or even mentioning it! OH hell, just thinking about it makes my head hurt. I need coffee and a shower.

    "Nikki meet me at starbuck in an hour? I need to talk to you."
    "Your brother and I are meeting at panera." Chimes in Jay.
    "Ugh, whatever." I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom.
    "You cant ignore me forever! We are married now!"
    "NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!"

    Shit, what have I done? Oh Nikki, I hope you remember!
    Here I am, at starbucks after ignoring Jay the last hour. Dressed in black and baby blue yoga pants, a baby blue cami and a Trust The Universe muscle tee from aero. My (now my natural blonde) hair is in a fishtail braid and my huge black sunglasses are on my face. Nikki walks in in the same yoga pants with a baby blue cami and her baby blue muscle shirt. Her hair is in messy-yet-stylish pony tail. Both of us in black flip flops. I think we ESP-ed eachother with our outfits. I cant be sure yet.

    "Nikki what the hell happened last night?! I woke up married to Jay!"
    "Well.... You both decided to do it. Adam and I tried to talk you out of it and neither one of you would have it"
    I called Jay- "Get your fat asses to Starbucks."
    "That was nice Penny."
    "Oh Nikki, you know me too well. I have been trying to ignore him the last 3 months and now were married?!"
    "I know hun. Maybe this for the best. Maybe this will help you guys."

"I shouldnt have drunk so much. I'm not drinking for a while.... Ugh fuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk....."

*RAW That Night*

    We agreed not to tell anyone. Well, more like I told him if he does, he wont ever have kids. I'm preparing for my Dean Ambrose part of this plan. He is in the ring, I am in the same outfit as him. His music will play instead of mine. I will be him but just female and gorgeous.  It is the middle of the match and his music plays. The Lights go out. I hurry and get on the turnbuckle. Here I am, with a mic in my hands and an evil smirk on my face. Before I speak a song plays:

    1, 2 Miss Murders coming for you
    3, 4  Run for the door
    5, 6 She has a BUNCH of tricks
    7, 8 Before its too late
     9, 10 Shes gonna do it again

    After a bit, the lights go on.

    "Hello Dean, we have to talk. Things between us just arent going well, I think we should split up. It's not me I swear........ IT'S YOU. I have to say, that text you sent Christian was ideal. Too bad it wasnt true. If I were to sleep with everyone here, my name would be Summer Rae. Don't worry, her name is on my list too. In fact, she and I have a match tonight. Anyway, back to what I was saying about you. I just wish we could have worked out. We would have made a great team."
    He grabbed a mic. "What the hell are you going on about? We arent together, we never were!"
    "I am SO glad we agree on that." I speared him as hard as I could. I'm pretty sure I messed up my shoulder with this one. It was worth it.
    "They don't call me Miss Murder for nothing. Okay, great chat! Let's do this again soon."
    Oh Dean, didnt you learn with Seth? NEVER cross me.

    It's time for my match against Summer Rae. I'm dressed in my normal outfit. Short shorts, fish nets, converse and a Captian Charisma shirt.  Im in a corner of the ring hunched down in the corner waiting for the slut. I motion for a mic.
    "Come on slutslut, I dont have all flipping day!"

    After a few more minutes, she makes her way down. Anyway, I won. After doing  Murder Madness (Stratosphere). That was awesome. I'm mad that Jay didnt come down, as per our agreement. Adam, however, did. I slid my way out of the ring smirking as she laid there. Oh victory is swweeeeet...I went Jay Hunting.. (hehe get it?) I can't find him....At all... Back to the bus I guess. Surprise! I got attacked back stage and my shoulder is swollen. I may be mad at him, but I need some cuddles. I'm gonna be black and blue in the morning, AND I have another photoshoot with Adam and Jay.

    After showering and stuff I tweeted my fans!
    "Anyone seen @Captcharisma? I cant find him! @msmurder needs some cuddles!"

    I put some Emergency (A/N its a 70's show) on and laid in his bunk.  After a few episodes he came in the bus. After doing his bed routine, he got in the bunk with me and pulled me close to him. I must have fell asleep because thats all I remember.
    The next morning I got up and woke up the guys, we got ready and went to the studio. They did my hair all huge and awesome like and my make up kind of dark. They took a picture of me against Jay with my hands on Adams arm, me on Jays back upside down while he does a push up, me and Adam being idiots, a few of me and Jay in a few intimate poses, a ton of me by myself and Jay and Adam together/seperate, and a lot of the 3 of us just being ourselves. It was fun.
    We went to eat after then back to the bus to our next destination. Seattle Washington. Roman's next. Oh yes, he sure is.