Q and A!!

So, i wanted you guys to get to know me, the author, a bit more! So, i wanted to have a QnA for the next chapter, also because i kinda wanted a small break from writing- 

Just to let you all know, I'm not discontinuing any of my books btw. My Dekulissa book will just be on hold since I wanted to focus on this book and My Oc book and try to squeeze in my Nana Shimura fanfic. I'm much more invested in this book and already know how i want the character's relationship to go, while with my Dekulissa book, I'm kinda struggling how i want Deku and Melissa's relationship to run and flow, so if any of you guys have any ideas please let me know! If any of you guys have requests for one-shots, side stories, chapter ideas, or anything in general, let me know! Btw, I'm gonna be editing and proofreading this book for a while to make it sound a bit better.

also, if any of you guys wanna talk and chat, I'm always open! I'm honestly super lonely in quarantine and i need some people to talk to- so if any of you want to, come talk! 

So, that should be it, tbh, school has been a pain in the ass for a while, so updates might be a little tough :/  I still have a goal to make somewhat long chapters for this story though, so who knows! 

 Hope you all have/had a good day! Good night/day peeps! :D

P.S: I wanted to call you guys something, like buttercups, or something, i dunno why, nicknames are fun i guess? but if any of you have ideas for names, let me know, thanks! :)