Eri's Classmates-

Oof, this'll take a long time, but it'll be worth it- Basically, as the title suggests, these are all gonna be Eri's classmates, which are mostly my ocs that I made up for this class. Hope you guys will be somewhat satisfied with these characters- I'm pretty sure most of these are my own ocs, but I might take inspiration from other people. For this chapter however, i just wanted to get it out, kinda like a sneak-peak, and I'll update it for more pictures later, I've just been working on this for way too long- so i just wanted to get it out for a bit just so you guys have an idea of the characters/ocs I'll be using. Some quirks have been inspired by other people btw. hope you guys like these ocs and let me know if you have ideas for any more!

Name: Himari Takami

Quirk: Flame Wings: her wings have blue fire tips that she can control. She can make her wings go into 'Full Fire Mode', which is when they are fully absorbed with the fire. She can make her feathers burn too, which she can command to fly around and set things ablaze or burn them. She can somewhat control blue fire as well. Whenever using her quirk for a long tie, her eyes start brimming with the blue fire, it doesn't harm her, just shows that she's going far. Overall, A very powerful quirk. 

Drawbacks: Burns. The user will get some burns and have an odd burning feeling inside, not enough to damage anything, just a feeling. 

Personality: Himari is fierce and bold. She likes challenges and friendly competition. She can get sassy with people but tends to stay nice. 

Likes: Gaming, her parents, fire, battling, birds 

_________________________

Name: Pheobe Mizurika

Quirk: Pixie: She can grow plants and vines from the ground or create them. She can also create pollen, which can do certain things depending on the base plant she uses. She can also grow butterfly wings, which can be torn but will always grow back within a few days.

Drawbacks:  Some plants will grow thorns, which will cut in the user's skin. It can be treated but it's painful as hell. When using the quirk a lot, the wings will start to glow and form silhouettes of flowers. 

Personality: Pheobe tends to be a little shy, but once she's out of her comfort zone, she's very sweet. She likes staying gentle and kind, especially to animals and friends. She doesn't always like violence, so she tries to stay away from it, though she uses it when needed. 

Likes: Animals, peace, nature, butterflies.