Quirk Assessments

A few of the students shuddered at the thought of what's to come, some of them trying to hide. Meanwhile, there were the students who seemed to be excited about the challenge, leaving Eri and Kota to seem decently calm, seeing that they both grew up around the scarlet hero. 

To start things off, there was the 50-meter dash. Most of the students did fairly well, though some of them fell back a bit. Eri was against Mizurika, Kiyoshi, Ichiro, Anika, and Kota. All of them seemed to have a plan in mind. Eri sprinted forward without using her quirk seeing as it would most likely just rewind her back to the same spot. Mizurika just fluttered her wings, giving her a boost up. Kiyoshi used his quirk to attract himself to the finish line, but that resulted in him accidentally falling over right after finishing. Kota just used his water to slide over, which actually looked really pretty for some reason. Anika used her quirk to create mini-explosions to push herself to the finish line, leaving a small trail of pink dust behind. Ichiro just used his quirk to glitch to the finish line, easy as that. 

Scores:

Eri: 4.97seconds

Mizurika: 3.05 seconds

Kiyoshi: 5.02 seconds

Ichiro: 2.86 seconds

Kota: 6.06 seconds. 

Next was the grip test. Simple enough, just not compatible with Eri's quirk in any way. Eri was against Himari, who just gave a big grin and "Good luck". Eri just added her pressure, trying her hardest to grip on tightly. The device measured 58.0kg. "Not bad.." She thought internally, then looking over to see her component's score to see 64.01kg written. Eri gave a shy smile to her, waving goodbye before going to the next part. 

And that led to the standing long jump. Eri, again, couldn't use her quirk for this, so she just tried her best and took a leap. She had done parkour and rooftop jumping her dad before, so she got pretty far, and just barely crossed it. But, one foot was still on the sand, meaning she didn't really win this. Her competitor, Tsukiku, however, was able to clear the sandbox. Eri just shot a quick smile and left. 

Repeated sidesteps weren't much, so Eri didn't spend too much time on them. 

And then came the ball throw. Kirishima stepped up to the students, clasping his hands together, a challenging grin on his face. 

"Alright, so, instead of a ball throw, we'll be doing a small show and tell for everyone's quirks. It helps me understand where I need to help some of you, and so that I can get a small hint at what kind of training I need to plan. So, any volunteers?" He explained, looking around at everyone towards the end. A few students' hands flew up, while others stayed down, one of the more noticeable ones being Himari's. 

"Alright, Takami, you can go first!" The said girl grinned, going up to the circle. She extended her wings, letting them flap up, rising her above the ground. She slowly let flames surround her hands, letting the blue flames dance around her fingertips. Then, a few of the same blue flames started consuming her bright red wings, soon fully submerged in the fires, her eyes letting a few small sparks of fire fall from the corners. After the small performance, she let her flames die down to reveal her normal scarlet wings, her eyes back to normal. She grinned, lighting a small bit of fire on her hand again before blowing it away. A few students applauded the girl, some of them complimenting her quirk and whatnot. Kirishima grinned widely at the student, giving her a quick compliment, then telling her to say a few things about her quirk. Himari proceeded to talk about her quirk, like how her flames can spread to her wings, or how certain feathers can be small fireballs. Kirishima soon moved on to the next student. 

The next few students showed off their quirks and gave brief explanations. Eri, however,  was growing slightly nervous. Her quirk was very dangerous and rewound things, not very great to actually present, right? It was after many tests when her name was called, only growing the aching feeling in her stomach. 

"Eri Yamada?" Kirishima called out, gaining the girl's attention. 

"Y-yes?" She answered, tapping the point of her horn. 

"You're up." The scarlet hero said, smiling kindly at the teenager. Eri nodded, shyly walking up to the circle. 

"Uhm, my quirk is..r-rewind. It allows me to rewind items and objects. I c-can rewind bodies too and reverse p-people's injuries and a-accidents. B-but, if I lose control I m-might uh.. rewind them to b-before they even e-existed.." she spoke shyly, trying to divert her eyes away from the group of students. Some of them looked slightly scared, some seeming to understand her, and some weren't very readable. 

"U-uh, Mizurika, c-can you create a flower or plant for m-me to use as an example?" She requested, looking up at the ginger-haired female. She nodded, stepping up to the circle, then bending down to the ground to grow a small plant with decently leaves, a small flower appearing at the top. Eri stepped up to the plant, bending down, activating her quirk to start the process. Her horn started glowing a soft yellow, small sparks flying around it. She touched the plant, letting the light trail down her arms to her hands, then reaching the plant. Multiple gasps were heard from the class, Kota proudly watching his friend's display. The leaves of the plant started flowing around lightly, the yellow light surrounding it as the plant slowly started getting smaller and smaller, then shifting into its original forms. Eri's cheeks flushed, beads of sweat dropping off her forehead. Once the plant was only a seed, she slowly turned off her quirk the light returning back to her horn, a few small sparks flicking off and disappearing. 

Eri panted after her quirk usage, her head feeling a bit light. Many of the students watched in amazement, some of them applauding her. Eri bowed shyly, her cheeks still a bit flushed. She returned back to her spot next to Kota, who gave her a nod of approval, playfully nudging her arm. She giggled, looking ahead to pay attention to her teacher.