First Day! ~Chapter 7~

Okay, so, for the next chapters, they're gonna be a bit shorter but slightly more frequent so i could actually get something out for you guys and also since I'm decently motivated for this-

Eri woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She yawned, stretching out her arms before quickly checking her phone, noticing the date. She sprung up from her bed and stepped into her slippers, went into the bathroom, and did her regular routine. She changed into her new uniform, a feeling of pride overwhelming her while wearing the same uniform her friends and family wore when they were younger. She smiled at herself in the mirror and let her hair down, combing it out. She curled a few strands before applying a bit of lip gloss and blush to her cheeks, she did want to look decent after all. Eri grabbed her bag and phone, leaving her room to get downstairs. She was greeted with the scent of fresh cinnamon and eggs and the sounds of her parents working together to make breakfast. Eri skipped up to them, hugging them both.

"Good morning!" She greeted cheerfully. 

"Morning, Eri!" Mic chirped, Aizawa mumbling the same thing. Eri smiled, having a small conversation. The three ate a quick breakfast, Eri making sure to eat enough food for energy. After that, they all left the house and walked to U.A. Of course, there were a lot of people this time, it was the first day after all.  Eri felt slightly anxious after seeing just how many people there are. Aizawa seemed to feel her worry and patted her shoulder. 

"You'll do fine. Remember, you'll be surrounded by people you know. Do your best, Eri." He comforted, sharing a small smile only reserved for her. Eri nodded, returning the gesture. She grabbed her bag straps and headed inside, trying her best to look a bit confident. She strolled through the familiar halls, effortlessly finding the right door. She walked for a while until finding the certain door she needed. 

1-A

She sighed, her hand reaching out to turn the doorknob to open the door when a person's voice interrupted. 

"Hey, Eri." The voice spoke in a very casual tone. She swiftly turned around to be met with a pair of onyx eyes. 

"Oh, Kota!" She smiled, quickly embracing her friend. 

"Damn, it's only been a few days since we last met, do you miss me that much?" He teased, patting her back, his fingers lightly brushing through her hair. 

"Shall we go in?" She asked, smiling up at her friend. Kota nodded, opening the door for her since he's such a gentleman. Eri thanked him and entered the familiar room only to be met with a bunch of loud students. She flinched from the volume and stumbled back slightly, only for Kota to gently place his hand on her shoulder in reassurance. 

"It's fine, Eri. Try to stay calm, kay?" The girl hummed and nodded. The two found a place to sit, Eri sitting by the window. 

"Hey!" A voice called out. Eri twisted her head towards the voice to see a pair of scarlet wings and bright blue eyes. (Yes I changed Himari's eye color.)

"Oh, hey! Takami, right?" Eri greeted, remembering the girl from the sports festival. 

"Yup! You're Eri, right?" Himari grinned, placing a hand on her hip. 

"Mhm."

"And who might you be?" Himari asked, turning her attention to the black-haired boy beside the bluenette. 

"Kota Izumi." He huffed, not wanting to talk. 

"Kota, don't be rude." Eri sweatdropped, knowing of her friend's antisocial-ness. 

"it's fine! Anyways, imma get going." Himari said, leaving to another desk with another person.