Oneshot to make up for the next chapter

A/N: Yup, at it again- I wanted to make a small oneshot to make up for the next chapter since i have no idea- so sorry about that    TnT 

this oneshot takes place when they're in U.A btw.

It was an ordinary day at U.A. The week was pretty slow lately due to the fact that it was almost time for spring break. Which meant that the students would be able to take it a bit slower. U.A has been much less stressful ever since Deku's class graduated, seeing that villain activity had slowed down a lot. So, that meant the students wouldn't have as much difficult/dangerous training. 

Classes were about the end, Deku being the teacher to dismiss them. At the moment, Kota and Eri were the closest to his desk, Eri sitting right next to Kota as always. Deku was off by the door filing out some papers when something in his mind clicked.

"Hey, Kota, can you open my phone and go to my Planning and Data App please?" The pro hero asked politely, pointing at the phone on his desk. The teenager nodded, getting up from his seat to do as his teacher said. He turned on the phone, scrolling through to unlock it. He was about to do as his teacher asked until he noticed the screen lock picture. He yelped stumbling back slightly. A few students looked up from their work with their eyebrows raised at the boy. Kota was blushing a bright crimson, his face flushed. Deku raised his eyebrows at the boy, asking what was wrong. 

"Uh- D-deku-" The kid started, not gaining the words to say anything. 

"Uhm, w-where did you f-find this pic?" He asked sheepishly, showing a picture of him and Eri cuddling as kids. Deku burst into a fit of laughter when the realization hit him.

"S-sorry, Kota. I took the picture back when you guys were kids, it was during a sleepover." Deku explained once he stopped his laughter. 

"I just couldn't help it!" He chuckled, taking his phone from the kid. 

"Uhm, how.. how many more pics do you have exactly?" Kota asked skeptically, crossing his arms against his chest.  

"Oh, just a few.." 

Kota let out a sigh, obviously not trusting the pro hero. He still had an evident blush on his face, which most likely wouldn't leave for a while. 

"What happened?" Eri asked innocently once her friend came back. Kota's face flushed again, not being able to let any incoherent words out. 

"Uh- N-nothing, Eri." He quickly said, turning to face away from the clueless bluenette. 

"Uh, okay then." She said, going back to her work. 

Right as the bell rang, Kota zoomed out the door, wanting to get as far away from Eri as possible. Of course, he wouldn't keep this up for any more than an hour, but still, he really couldn't face Eri, not after that. He jumped to the dorms, racing up to his dorm. He swiftly opened the door, slamming it closed and jumping on his bed. His stomach was splat on the mattress, his face buried into his pillow. He stayed like that for a while, his mind replaying the picture he found on his teacher's phone. He tried pushing his thoughts away, but it wouldn't really work. A few minutes passed until he heard a knock on his door. 

"Hey..Kota? It's me, Eri. I wanted to know if you're alright?" Eri asked from behind the door, her voice filled with worry. Kota could feel his face grow slightly warm. 

"I'm fine, Eri. Just a bit embarrassed." Kota responded, not wanting to hurt his friend's feelings. 

"Hm, well, can I come in?" She asked kindly. Kota nodded, then realizing that she couldn't see his actions. 

"Uh, yea, sure." He said, speaking loud enough for her to hear. The bluenette opened the door, letting herself into the dorm room. 

"So, what exactly happened?" Eri asked, taking a seat beside the ravenette flopped down next to her. He got up, briefly explained what happened with Deku's phone. Eri's face flushed slightly, a pink dusting her cheeks. 

"O-oh..."She mumbled. 

"Yeah.." 

"Well, we were children! Besides, it's just cuddling?" She smiled, trying to be a bit positive. She was right though, it's not the end of the world, just a picture of two children cuddling each other while sleeping, it's fine. 

"I guess." 

"Anyway, wanna hang out on the rooftop?" Eri asked, looking out the window.  

"Sure." 

After a few hours, the two went up to the rooftop. It was just before sundown, and very breezy outside. Kota looked around, seeing the gorgeous warm hues blending into a cooler blue sky. Kota gazed at the horizon, watching the sunset. There were golden rays shining from where the sun was setting, blending into a redder shade before fading to blues. Eri smiled, taking Kota's hand and leading him to a blanket set up. There were small pillows and blankets laid out with some snacks. A few candles lit up the area on the rooftop, emitting a soft glow. The two sat down, watching the sun's rays and hues start to fade away, revealing the darker, cool, night sky. The shops and cityscape lights started flicking on, the city around them lighting up. The faint sounds of cars and people rang in their ears, a few small breezes flying by. 

Soon, when the sky was fully dark, the two ate some of the snacks Eri brought, munching on some Bento she made. After that, the two laid down on the plush blankets, watching the stars. From the height they were at, they got a surprisingly amazing view of the sky. 

"This is gorgeous..." Kota mumbled, noticing a few very bright stars. Eri nodded, humming in agreement. 

"Mhm, the sky's pretty clear today, so it looks much better." She commented, her eyes not leaving the sky above.

"It's beautiful tonight." She smiled. 

"Just like you...." Kota mumbled to himself, thinking she didn't hear. But, that was proven wrong when Eri's face grew warmer. 

The two stayed up for a while, just watching the stars, content with each other's closeness, not giving a care for the world.