Results and Training- ~Chapter 8~

Alright! So, this chapter has a few cliche scenes, but i thought it would be fun to include them.

  Eri was waiting for the results for a while. She checked the mailbox every now and then, hoping for some sort of information. She knew that she would be in 1-A, but some sort of info would be handy. Luckily, she did find a letter neatly tucked in the mailbox on a warm Saturday morning. She rushed inside with the envelope, racing to her room to open it. Both her parents were out for a little bit to discuss a few things with the staff at U.A, so Eri was home alone. She went to her room, closing the door. Once she got to her desk, she opened the small envelope, revealing a disk. She took it out, making a hologram appear in from of her, displaying a face she didn't expect to appear. 

Deku. 

She was confused and slightly excited to see the greenette. She always loved seeing his cheery smiles and looks forward to even talk to one of her biggest heroes.

"Heya, Eri! I hope you've been well lately. As you know, I'll be a teacher at U.A this year to teach heroics class! So, you'll be expecting me this year! Anyways, as for your scores. You nailed the written exams, so no need to worry about that! As for the practical exams, I guess your training pulled off as you made it in 3rd place! so, congratulations Eri, You've made it in the hero course! In All Might's words, This..is your Academia, Eri! I'll see catch ya later!" Deku waved, a grin remaining on his face the whole time. Eri could feel her eyes well up with tears from the news. She smiled widely, kneeling down in front of the screen while trying to rub her tears away. 

"I won't let you down...Deku.." She whispered to herself. Once she got herself together, she got up from the floor, wiping her face, tasting her salty tears. She walked to her bed stand to grab her phone, looking through her contacts to find a certain phone number. She found the number, tapping on the call button, letting it ring. A few seconds passed by as she waited until it picked up. 

"Eri.." Kota spoke from his phone, tears daring to escape. 

"Kota...I made it!" Eri spoke, already sniffling. 

"I did too..Eri..we're gonna become heroes, just like Deku.." The boy said, a few ruffling noises coming from the background.

"I guess we will, Kota. Let's do our best!" Eri beamed with a big smile. Kota laughed, agreeing. 

"Just promise me that we will always stick together, okay Eri?" Kota spoke up.

"Of course, Kota! I'll never leave you!" 

"Thanks, Eri.." He mumbled, muttering something incoherent under his breath. 

"What was that, Kota?" 

"Nothing!" 

"Hm, okay. Anyways, I'm super excited to go to U.A! I can't even imagine how much we'll learn and how much fun it'll be!" Eri exclaimed. Kota chuckled at her joy, feeling a bit excited himself. 

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be difficult though." 

"Even then, we're going to our dream school, so we should make the most of it! Now, maybe we should hangout? Like a training session? I kinda just wanna y'know..."

"Be prepared? I was gonna ask the same, but sure. Besides, it would be good to just figure out where we are. Nothing's wrong than being a bit prepared." 

"Great! I was thinking maybe we can meet up at the beach Deku showed us tomorrow at 8:30       A.M?"

"Yeah, that sounds fine. I guess I'll see you there?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Alright, bye Eri, see ya tomorrow."

"Bye Kota!" Eri hung up the phone, hugging it to her chest. She sighed, placing it down on the table before jumping on her bed. She laid down for a few seconds, looking up at the ceiling. She let out a huge sigh, cuddling up to a plushy on her bed. She closed her eyes, deciding to take a short nap.